Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts in Various Panchayats
Posts : Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper
Last date : 29 Sep 2017 up to 4.00 Pm
Applications on the prescribed Performa are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper from eligible female candidates on honorarium basis for below mentioned Anganwadi Centre of ICDS Project Chadoora
Eligibility Criteria: OF A.W. Workers
Female candidate in the age group 18-44 Years as on 01-01-2017
The Candidate Should be the Permanent Resident of the J&K State
Minimum Educational Qualification for Anganwadi Worker shall be Matriculate and in case no Matriculate Candidate is available in village/Ward .Middle passed candidate shall be considered, under exceptional circumstances, which would require approval of state Mission Director ICDS).
In case of areas with predominant population of Reserved Categories, no qualification bar shall apply, in Case of non-availability of eligible candidate in such village/ward .
The Candidate should belong to the ward where the Anganwadi Centre is located if a suitable Candidate Is not available in that Ward , the Candidate should be selected from the Revenue Village of which the said Ward is a part. Likewise if no suitable Candidate in that Revenue Village is also available ra candidate from the adjoining revenue Village shall be selected on the basis of inter-se merit
- Weightage shall be given to the academic qualification as per break-up given below
- Matriculation - 70 points
- 10+2 20 points
- Graduation 10 points
the weightage to the academic merit however shall be given on pro rata basis.
The selection on the candidate for Anganwadi Worker shall be strictly on the basis of merit in light of para (vi) here in above OD in the situation where there Is a tie-up between eligible daughter-in-law or unmarried girl of the concerned Revenue Village ,preference shall be given to daughter-in-law
Posts Details below
|S. No||Name of The Panchayat||location of Anganwadi Centre||Name of post|
|1||Bonyar Surasyar||Chopan Mohalla Bonyar Surasyar (Ward N0. 01)||Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper|
|2||Surasyar||Wani Mohalla Surasyar (Ward NO01)||Anganwadi Helper|
|3||Shahpora Wathoora||Shahpora Wathoora(Ward N003)||Anganwadi Helper|
Eligibility Criteria of A.W. Helpers
- The selection of the Helper shall be restricted to the Village/ward where anganwadi Centre is located.
- The candidate should be in the age group of 18-45 years as on 01-01-2017.
- The Candidate Should be the Permanent Resident of the J&K State
- Minimum qualification for Anganwadi Helper shall be Middle pass. In case no middle pass candidate is available, candidates
with lesser qualification s shall be considered ,in case no of non-availability of eligible candidate in the Village/Ward .
- Preference shall be given to the candidates from BPL Category in following order of priority
- Any candidate from amongst poorest of the poor in the Revenue Village/Ward
- The candidate considered for Anganwadi Helper should have sufficient accommodation with proper sanitation available to be exclusively used for running the Anganwadi Centre, where Government run Anganwadi Centre is not available.
- In case of a tie-up for selection of Anganwadi Helper ,Preference shall be given to the"Most deserving-among the deserving
The Applications as per Performa complete in all respects along with the attested copies of all the relevant certificates should be deposited in the Office of the Undersigned either by personal delivery or by Registered Post against proper receipt. The last date for receipt of Application Forms shall be 29 Sep 2017 up to 4.00 Pm
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below