Applications are invited for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper Posts in Various Panchayats under ICDS, J&K
Post : Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper
Last date : 10 Sep 2017
Applications on the prescribed Performa are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper from
eligible female candidates on honorarium basis for below mentioned Anganwadi Centre of ICDS Project Chadoora
Eligibility Criteria of AW Workers
Female candidate in the age group 18-44 Years as on 01-01-2017
The Candidate Should be the Permanent Resident of the J&K Stat
Minimum Educational Qualification for Anganwadi Worker shall be Matriculate and in case no Matriculate Candidate is available in village/Ward Middle passed candidate shall be considered, under exceptional circumstances, which would require approval of state Mission Director ICDS).
In case of areas with predominant population of Reserved Categories, no qualification bar shall apply, in Case of non-availability of eligible candidate in such village/ward .
The Candidate should belong to the ward where the Anganwadi Centre is located if a suitable Candidate is not available in that Ward , the Candidate should be selected from the Revenue Village of which the said Ward is a part. Likewise if no suitable Candidate in that Revenue Village is also available ,a candidate from the adjoining revenue Village shall be selected on the basis of inter-se merit.
Weightage shall be given to the viva-voce and academic qualification as per break-up given below
Matriculation: 70 points ii. 10+2:05 points Iii. Graduation: 05 points iv) Viva-voce: 20 points the weightage to the academic merit however shall be given on pro rata basis.
The selection on the candidate for Anganwadi Worker shall be strictly on the basis of merit in light of para (f) here in above in the situation where there is a tie-up between eligible daughter-in-law or unmarried girl of the concerned Revenue Village ,preference shall be given to daughter-in-law
Eligibility Criteria of AWHelpers
- The selection of the Helper shall be restricted to the Village/ward where anganwadi Centre is located.
- The candidate should be in the age group of 18-45 years as on 01-01-2017.
- The Candidate Should be the Permanent Resident of the J&K State
- Maximum qualification for Anganwadi Helper shall be Middle pass. In case no middle pass candidate is available, candidates with lesser qualification s shall be considered ,in case no of non-availability of eligible candidate in the Village/Ward .
- Preference shall be given to the candidates from BPL Category in following order of priority
- Widow 2. Divorcee 3. Orphan
- Any candidate from amongst poorest of the poor in the Revenue Village/Ward
- The candidate considered for Anganwadi Helper should have sufficient accommodation with proper sanitation available to be exclusively used for running the Anganwadi Centre, where Government run Anganwadi Centre is not available.
- In case of a tie-up for selection of Anganwadi Helper ,Preference shall be given to the "Most deserving" among the deserving candidates.
|S. No||Name of The Panchayat||Location of Anganwadi Centre|
|01||Zuhama||Kahandipora/Rishi Mohalla Zuhama (Ward No 01)|
|02||Gopalsiaf||Kolibagh (Ward NO 01)|
|03||Ropora Namtal||Shah Mohalla (Ward No 03)|
|04||Panzen-B||Shah Mohalla Panzen (Ward No 07)|
|5-||Mehnoor||Gundi-Wali (Ward No 07 )|
|6-||Kralwari||Ahanciar Mohalla ( Ward No 05 )|
|7-||Dadaompora-bala||Chapon Mohalla (Ward No 03)|
|8-||Shumnaq||Muqam (Ward No 06)|
|9-||Sursyar-A||Ganai Mohalla (Ward No 04)|
|10||Waqam /Ganoonqipora Wani Mohalla||Ganoonqipora Wani Mohalla (Ward No06)|
|11||Kanil||Shah Mohalla (Ward No 04)|
The Applications as per Performa complete in all respects along with the attested copies of all the relevant certificates should be deposited in the Office of the Undersigned either by personal delivery or by Registered Post against proper receipt. The last date for receipt of Application Forms shall be 10-09-2017 up to 4.00 PM.
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below