Applications are invited for Various Posts in Indira Gandhi Dental College, J&K
Posts : Various
Total Posts : 20
Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
Applications on the prescribed form are invited from permanent residents of J&K State who have done BDS from
recognized Dental Institutions for appointment as full time House Surgeons in the following Departmentsof Indira
Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu for a period of one year on a consolidated stipend for the session 2017-18.
The application forms can be had from the office of the Medical Superintendent, Government Dental Hospital (IGGDC), Jammu on all working days on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) against proper G.R. w.e.f 09-08-2017 to 21-08-2017.
The application forms duly filled in all respects should reach the office of the Medical Superintendent (Member Secretary) Government Dental Hospital (IGGDC), Jammu on or before 28-8-2017 along with attested copies of the following documents:-
- BDS Degree.
- Marks sheet of all professional examinations.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Attempt certificate of all professional examination.
- Certificate of Registration with J&K State Dental Council along with up to date renewal certificate.
- Merit certificate, if any.
- Certificate of prizes, medals, honours, national scholarships, awards etc if any.
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities/sports, if any issued by the competent authority.
- State subject certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Affidavit/undertaking as per Para 9 of the terms & condition.
Incomplete application form in any manner shall be rejected without any further notice. No"Under Process" certificate will be entertained in any case.
The eligible candidates will be required to appear in the written test at their own risk, responsibility and expenses which will be held on 11-09-2017 at 11.00 AM in the Administrative- cum Academic block of Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College Jammu.
The allotment of Department shall be decided by the Committee constituted for the purpose vide Govt. Order No.274-HME of 2010 dated 28-04-2010 on the overall merit/rank /preference of the candidate (indicated in the application form) as per the Govt, order No.726-HME of 2007 dated 23-10-2007 and instructions/amendments issued by the Government from time to time.
|S. No.||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|1||Oral & Maxillofadal Surgery||4|
|7||Oral Medidne & Radiology||2|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
The appointment of House Surgeons will be on tenure basis and will be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The House officers will be whole timers and will be non-practicing.
- The tenure of House job will be for a period of one year. Selection of candidates shall be made in terms of Govt, order No.726-HME of dated 23-10-2007 and the instructions issued by the Government from time to time and in future.
- The candidate is required to indicate the subject/discipline in the order of preference to be filled in the application form.
- During the tenure of House job, they will be subject to the Rule of conduct and discipline like other doctors as per the Service Rules.
- During the tenure of House Job, they shall not be entitled to any kind of leave except casual leave for 15 days only. The casual leaves shall be availed by the doctors proportionately due during the month. The House Surgeons availing excess of leave during the period of House job shall have to repeat the same in his/ her own interest without any stipend after obtaining prior permission from the Principal, Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College, Jammu.
- The House Surgeon will receive a consolidated stipend under rules sanctioned by the Government.
- The services of the House Surgeon shall be terminated by the Principal, Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College. Jammu without prior notice if he/she indulges in strike or any other activity which is against the interest of institution/ patient care and as & when his/her work and conduct is reported to be unsatisfactory by the concerned Head of the department or any other officer under whom they are working.
- The stipend of the first month will be kept with held and will be paid after successful completion of full tenure of house job.
- Candidates who have already done house job in any department in any institution or left the house job in between, are not eligible to apply and their forms will be rejected without any notice.The candidates shall have to submit an affidavit/ undertaking along with the application form, duly sworn in before the 1st class Magistrate, to the effect that he/she has not done house job previously anywhere in any institution within or outside the State in any discipline.
- The candidate selected to undergo the house job and fails to join within stipulated period shall be considered as defaulter and he/she shall not be eligible to apply for subsequent session.
- The House officers selected in various departments will be put on Emergency duties in the Hospital on rotational basis as per the monthly roster issued by the Medical Superintendent. Govt. Dental Hospital, Strict action under rules will be taken against those who do not attend the duties as per roster.
- The candidates who apply for House Job shall submit two passport size photographs one to be affixed on the application form duly attested by the Gazetted officer and other one to be submitted to the office of Medical Superintendent, without which the form shall not be accepted.
- Incomplete and unfilled entries of each column of the form shall be given no weightage while preparing the merit of the candidate.
- The selection of the candidates will be done strictlyas per Govt. order No 706-HME of 2007 dated 11-01-2007 issued by the Health and Medical Education Department J&K under House Job Policy as mentioned below:-
- Students of the concerned Dental College will be preferred for house job posts
- The list of students of other Colleges for house job will start after the last student of the college even if the merit of the student of other college is higher.
- The students of concerned college who has notdone the house jobearlier (fresh batch) will be preferred first
- No student will be given house job more than one year.
- Fresh batch will always be preferred first for branch allocations.
The selection of candidates for House job will be done on the basis of counseling.
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below