Applications are invited for Various Posts in Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College
Last Date : 03 June 2017
|Discipline||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||Registrar||(01)|
Qualification:- Recognized BDS/MDS Degree in the concerned discipline, candidates with higher qualification (MDS in the subject) in the concerned subject will be preferred
Sale of forms : 09 May 2017 to 20 May 2017
Receipt of forms upto : 03 June 2017
Date of interview : 10 June 2017 at 9.00 AM
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 plus grade pay as admissible under rules.
Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
The application forms should be accompanied with attested copies of the following documents/ testimonial
- BDS degree from recognized university
- Internship completion certificate
- Attempt certificate.
- MDS/Degree from recognized University
- Rural service certificate (Prior to Post- graduation) Issued by the Director Health
- Rural service certificate (After Post- graduation) Issued by the Director Health
- Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/ Medals /Academic merit certificate.
- House Job experience certificate issued by the Principal concerned or equivalent recognized authority.
- Professional publication in a standard Medical journal, if any.
- Registration certificate (upto-date) of J&K Dental Council.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- State subject certificate.
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below