District Health Society Jobs Recruitment for various NHM posts
DHS RECRUITMENT OF CONTRACTUAL STAFF
As approved by the Chairman District Health Society (District Development Commissioner) Udhampur Applications are invited from eligible candidates of District Udhampur (Medical Jurisdiction) on behalf of District Health Society Udhampur for hiring of services of below mentioned posts under NHM on prescribed Performa.
The application should be addressed to Chief Medical Officer Udhampur (Vice- Chairman District Health Society).
Post name : Junior Staff Nurse, FMPHW, Speech Therpist, Jr Pharmacist, Nursing Trainers, Public Health Nurse
Terms and conditions:
1 Must be resident of J&K State
2 Contract will be offered by the District Health Society. Udhampur and selected local candidates shall have to serve the institution where posted
3. The candidate selected against any post shall not be entitled/claim for his/her transfer/attachment.
4 Non performing candidate shall be liable for termination without issuance of any advance notice.
5. Initial contract will be for the period up to 31-03-2020, renewable for another period of One year based on Performance and continuation of the Scheme.
6. In case of female married candidates for the above said posts, the residential proof will be considered from In-Law- side.
7. The Contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for regular appointment under normal process of selection.
8. The Contractual appointee shall have to enter into an agreement with the District Health Society
9. No TA IDA will be admissible to the candidates coming for interview.
10. Application^) can be rejected by the Recruitment Committee if found not falling in the required criteria.
11. Candidates who are already working under NHM need to apply after resignation from primary posts or apply through proper channel.
12. It is clarified that the candidates shall be allowed to appear in the interview subject to Verification of Documents and fulfilling of eligibility criteria as prescribed in the detailed advertisement. In case any deficiency/forgery in Genuineness in his/her documents found at any stage during verification of documents or known from any reliable source, his/her candidature/selection for engagement shall be disqualified / terminated.
13. In case, the numbers of applying candidates are more than five times of the total available seats, a screening test shall be conducted.
14. The lists of documents (self attested) to be attached with the Application Form are mentioned below.
a. Permanent Resident Certificate.
b. Matric Diploma
c. Class 10″ and 12th Mark Sheet.
d. Degree/Diploma and Mark sheet of Technical Education.
e. Experience Certificate, as per advertisement notice, from an organization of repute with date and sign of issuing authority alongwith seal
f. An affidavit on a Stamp Paper of Rs. 10 signed by Notary, wherein applicant will be specify that he /she belongs from the Particular Medical Block where the posts of FMPHWs and Jr. Pharmacists advertised, accompanied by a certificate to the effect from concerned BMO as per PRC
15. Local Criteria for Selection: The preference for Selection to the posts of FMPHWs in Sub Centre’s mentioned in Sr. No 02 under National Health Mission in District Health Society Udhampur shall be given to the candidates from the same Village subject to their availability and merit If the candidates are not available within the village the candidates available within the Medical block shall be given preference. As regard, the post of Staff Nurse in PHC mentioned in Sr. No. 01. the post of Mobile Health Team (under RBSK) mentioned in Sr. 02. and Sr No 05. the post of NUHM mentioned in Sr. No.02. the candidates from within the Medical Block shall be considered As regard, the posts of District Hospital Udhampur. DEIC Udhampur, the candidates from within the district shall be considered.
How to apply
Interested candidates from the notified areas as mentioned above only should apply by sending their applications on the prescribed format given below. The duly filled in application form, one recent Passport size Photograph (attested), should reach in the Office of the Convener/Vice-Chairman District Health Society (Chief Medical Officer) Udhampur by or before 27 June 2019 up to 4 PM.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below