Fresh Applications are invited for Posts in High Court J&K
Post Name : Research Assistant
Salary : Rs.15,000/- PM
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the posts of Research Assistants for temporary Engagement
Applications in the prescribed format (Annexure-A) are invited from the eligible Candidates for temporary engagement against nine positions of Research Assistants on a consolidated amount of Rs.15,000/- per month, as Honorarium for his/her assignment.
The application forms are available on the Website of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir and can be downloaded there from.
The applications complete in all respects with a recent Passport size photograph and a bank draft of Rs. 200/- in the name of Registrar General of the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir shall be forwarded to the High Court on e-mail address ([email protected] and the Original application form along with bank draft and other testimonials by post to Registrar Judicial Srinagar/Jammu latest by 06 sep 2017.
However in case a candidate opts to deliver the original application form to the Registrar Judicial concerned within the prescribed time along with bank draft and testimonials by hand,. he/she need not e-mail his/her application form.
The details regarding eligibility criteria etc. are enumerated as under:
A Candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1 July, 2017.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
- He must be a Law Graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor's Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/ Institute established by Law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate, possessing a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate at Law Graduation (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) and should not have completed one year after enrolment as an Advocate.
- The candidates studying in the final year /last semester of their Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring the Law degree qualification with minimum 55% marks in aggregate at the time of interview.
- The candidates studying in fifth year of the five-year Integrated Law Course will have to submit attested copies of their grade-sheet/ marks card/transcripts until the end of the fourth year.
- The candidate must have knowledge of Computer, including retrieval of desired infonnation from various search engines/ processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below