GMC Jammu Associated Hospitals Jobs Recruitment 2019
Walk-in-interview for the post of Administrative Assistant in Department of Health Research under project "Costing of health care services in different states of India"
Applications are invited through walk-in-interview for the one post of Administrative Assistant in Department of Health Research under project "Costing of health care services in different states of India" at GMC Jammu under Multi Disciplinary Research Unit for a period of one year. The details given here as under:
A walk in Interview will be held on 13 June 2019 in the Committe hall of Principal's office GMC jammu as per schedule below
Report Time : 11 AM
Verification of documents : 11 AM to 12 PM
Timing of Interview : 01 PM to onwards
Terms and Conditions: -
1. The candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
2. List of document to be attached with the application form:
i. Copy of Date of Birth Certificate;
ii. Copy of Permanent Residence Certificate; ,
iii. Copy of Degree/ Diploma from the recognized University/ Institute for the required qualification as per the post applied for;
iv. Copy of Marks sheet of all semesters/ one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters of the required qualification for the post applied for;
v. Experience certificate;
3. Application form will be provided to the candidates on the date of interview (13-06-2019).
4. in case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated.
5. The project is field based work to be carried out in Jammu, Udhampur & Kathua Districts.
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below