GMC Rajouri Jobs Recruitment 2019
Applications on plain paper are invited from PSC/Non-PSC doctors, who are permanent residents of J&K State for the tenure posts of Registrars / Demonstrators/ junior Residents in the following disciplines as per SRO-24 of 2013 dated 28-01-2013
For Registrars / Demonstrators, the tenure shall be maximum of three years and for Junior Residents. It shall be for 6 months extendable upto one year. The applications and documents should reach the office of Principal CMC Rajouri by email: [email protected] on or before 20-06-2019.
FOR IN-SERVICE (PSC) CANDIDATES:
- Candidates after selection shall be paid as per Last Pay Certificate.
- Only those Candidates shall be allowed for interview who have prior permission from Administrative Department.
- After selection, candidate shall have to be relieved by the Administrative Department.
FOR NON-PSC (NON-IN-SERVICE) CANDIDATES:
Selected Candidates shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to basic pay of M.O/Asstt. Surgeon of Health Department as per SRO-93 dated 15-04-2009, plus D.A. Maximum age of eligibility is 50 years as on cutoff date.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
Qualification: Minimum MBBS (MD/MS shall be preferred).
Candidates awaiting / results may also apply in their respective departments.
Candidates who were earlier appointed as Registrars/Demonstrators In CMC Jammu/Srinagar, but have left service before completing their tenure can also apply.
Candidates who have already completed 3 years of Registrar-ship/ Demonstrator-ship in any of above discipline can also apply.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED WITH ATTESTED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Attempt certificate of 1st 2nd, Pre-final and Final MBBS issued by concerned Universities.
- MBBS, MD/MS Degree in concerned subject
- Internship completion certificate.
- Service Certificate (clearly indicating rural service, if any) issued by DHS Jammu/Srinagar in respect of in-service candidates.
- Distinction/National scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic Merit Certificate.
- House-job (Jr./Sr.) certificate issued by concerned Principal or Equivalent authority.
- Professional publications in a MCI permitted indexed standard medical journal if any.
- Date of Birth Certificate as per Matriculation Diploma for non-PSC candidates.
- Permanent Resident Certificate (for Non-PSC candidates).
The selection of the candidate shall be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview as per the rules/order issued by state government
No T.A/D.A. shall be admissible for appearing in interview.
This is without any prejudice to any writ petition pending before any Hon’ble Court. Details of posts in various subjects are as follows:
|11.||TB & Respiratory Disease|
|12.||Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy|
|18.||Obst & Gynae|
ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD PUT ON THEIR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBERS & EMAIL ID (IF ANY) ON THEIR APPLICATIONS. DATE OF INTERVEIW SHALL BE NOTIFIED SEPARATELY.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below