Govt Medical College GMC Jammu Recruitment 2019, Posts for Registrars/ Demonstrators. GMC Jammu Latest Jobs
Applications are invited from PSC /Non PSC doctors who are permanent residents of J&K state on the prescribed form, which can be had from the office of the undersigned on production of Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only from the J&K Bank Limited pledged to the Principal, Govt. Medical College/Hospitals Jammu, for the tenure posts of Registrars/ Demonstrators
If any likely vacancy created shall be notified separately
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:
Incomplete application form(s) in any respect or not attached with relevant certificates shall be rejected without further communications.
FOR IN-SERVICE (PSC)/CANDIDATES:
a. ) For PSC Candidates:-
1. The in-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
2. The in-service doctor shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department. For the purpose, they should route their application forms through the Administrative Department. No advance copy shall be entertained.
3. In case of selection, they will be allowed to join only after getting relieved from their Administrative Department.
4. In case any candidate who is actually borne in the Health Department but at present by virtue of any Govt, order is working presently in Govt. Medical College, Jammu shall have to route his/her application .u r at jk up dates.duly forwarded and recommended by concerned Head of Department and then forwarded by Principal Medical College, Jammu to the Director Health Services for onwards submission to the Administrative Department.
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT IN GOVT. SERVICE :-
(Non PSC Candidates)
1. The Non—PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the post of Assistant Surgeon in the Health Department as per SRO-93 dated 15-04-2009 plus dearness allowance. .u r at jk up dates.Maximym age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut of Gate.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL CANDIDATES:-
1. QUALIFICATIONS :- Minimum MBE, (MD, Mg will be preferred).
2. Those doctors who were earlier appointed as Registrar/Demonstrator in Govt. Medical College, Jammu but had left services before completing their tenure need not apply.
3. Those doctors who have already completed 3 years as Registrar /De.ionstrator in any discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be entertained.
4. Those doctors who are already perusing / posted as Demonstrator in Govt. Medical College, .u r at jk up dates.Jammu shall not be eligible for said interview. If they are applying for the same department.
d. ) THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED WITH ATTESTED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCU-MENTS/TESTIMONIALS:-
1. Attempt Certificate of 1st, 2nd, Pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the concerned Universities.
2. MBBS, MD/MS Degree/Diploma in the concerned subject.
3. Internship completion certificate.
4. Service Certificate (clearly indicating Rural Service if any) issued by the Director, Health Service, Jammu /Srinagar in respect of in-service doctors.
5. Distinction/national Scholarship/Honours; Medals/ Academic Merit Certificate.
6. House Job Certificate (Jr. /Sr.) issued by the concerned Principal or equivalent recognized authority.
7. Professional Publications in a MCI permitted indexec standard Medical Journals, if any.
8. Date of Birth as per matriculation certificate (for Non PSC candidates.)
9. Permanent Resident Certificate (for Non PSC Candidates)
10. Affidavit duly attested by the 1 St Class Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Registrar-ship/ Demonstrator-ship /Sr. Resident-ship inside or outside the J&K State.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview
The schedule for issue of forms and their receipt is as under
|Aneasthesia and Its allied||5.||Community Medicine|
|Medicine and Its allied||6.||Physiology|
|Surgery and Its allied||7.||Microbiology|
|Radio Diagnosis||8.||Forensic Medicine|
Start of Application Form : 26-02-2019 to 01-03-2019
Last date of receipt of Application Form : 06-03-2019
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below