Govt Medical College & Hospitals GMC Recruitment
Jammu Recruitment for Registrars/Demonstrators Jobs
Applications are invited from PSC /Non PSC doctors who are permanent residents of J&K state on the prescribed form, which can be had from the office of the undersigned on production of Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only from the J&K Bank Limited pledged to the Principal, Govt. Medical College/Hospitals Jammu, for the tenure posts of Registrars/Demonstrators in the following disciplines of this college for a maximum period of three year as per SRO-25 of 2013 dated 28-01 2013. This Is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying pending before any Hon'ble Court of law
Last date of receipt of Application Form : 05 Nov 2018
2 Radio Diagnosis
If any likely vacancy created shall be notified separately
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:-
Incomplete application form(s) in any respect or not attached with relevant certificates shall be rejected without further communications.
FOR IN-SERVICE ( PSC)/CAN PI PATES
a.) For PSC Candidates
1. The in-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
1. The in-service doctor shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department. For the purpose, they should route their application forms through the Administrative Department. No advance copy shall be entertained.
2. In case of selection, they will be allowed to Join only after getting relieved from their Administrative Department.
b.) FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT IN GOVT, SERVICE (Non PSC Candidates)
1. The Non - PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the post of Assistant Surgeon in the Health Department as per SRO-93 dated 15-04-2009 plus dearness allowance. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut of date.
c.) GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
Minimum MBBS, (MD, MS will be preferred).
2. Those doctors who were earlier appointed as Registrar/Demonstrator in Govt. Medical College, Jammu but had left services before completing their tenure need not apply.
3. Those doctors who have already completed 3 years as Registrar /Demonstrator in any discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be entertained.
d. ) THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED WITH ATTESTED COPIES OF THE
1. Attempt Certificate of 1st , 2nd , Pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the concerned Universities.
2. MBBS, MD/MS Degree/Diploma in the concerned subject.
3. Internship completion certificate.
4. Service Certificate (clearly indicating Rural Service if any) issued by the Director, Health Service, Jammu /Srinagar in respect of in-service doctors.
5. Distinction/national Scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic Merit Certificate.
6. House Job Certificate (Jr. /Sr.) issued by the concerned Principal or equivalent recognized authority.
7. Professional Publications in a MCI permitted indexed standard Medical Journals, if any.
8. Date of Birth as per matriculation certificate (for Non PSC candidates.)
9. Permanent Resident Certificate (for Non PSC Candidates )
10. Affidavit duly attested by the 1“ Class Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Registrar-ship/Demonstrator-5hip /Sr. Resident-ship inside or outside the J&K State.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview .
The schedule for Issue of forms and their receipt is as under:-
Sale of Application Form 19 oct 2018 to 29 Oct 201
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below