Govt Medical College Srinagar Registrar Jobs
Posts : Registrar
Last date : 31 Oct 2017
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from the (in-service/Non-PSC doctors) eligible candidates who are permanent Residents of J&K State for the post of Registrar on (tenure basis) on Academic Arrangement basis under SRO. 384 of 2009 Dated 14-12-2009, in the following disciplines initially for a period of one year extendable upto 03 years subject to better performance, of the candidate during their 1st and 2nd years of engagement which can be obtained from the respective HODs after completion of 1st and 2nd year of Registrarship as the case may be: -
Candidates interested in applying for Registrar posts at Government Medical College, Srinagar should download he respective application form from GMC, Srinagar Website httpi/www.gmcs.edu.in/ between 18.10-2017 to 31-10-2017.
The application forms should be accompanied with a non-refundable bank receipt for Rs. 3001- (Rupees three hundred only) from J&K Bank, GMC, Srinagar of account No. 7655. Applications forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the Registrar Academics upto 31-10- 2017.
- Incomplete application form(s) in any respect or not attached with relevant certificates shall be rejected without further communications.
- Conditions for PSC/ Non-PSC Candidates: -
- For in-service (PSC) candidates:-
- The in-service doctor shall carry the pay of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay as admissible under rules.
- Applicants working in Health and Medical Education Department are required to submit their application forms along with No Objection Certificate from their parent Department without which their application.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post applied and fee has to be deposited separately for each applied post.
- In case any declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material/information relevant to his/her appointment, his/her selection will be cancelled ab-intio liable and action as Warranted under rules shall be initiated against the erring candidates.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will be interviewed.
- The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of Registrarship term, however abandoning/terminating of the arrangement in the Specialty will require one month prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
- The selected candidate has to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she is not on the rolls of any Medical Colleges/institutions of the country which is pre-requisite in terms of MCI norms.
- The Non PSC shall be paid stipend under rules.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
Attention Please : Need Govt or Private Job? Click to Install Our Free App to Get Regular Jobs, Notifications, Results, News Updates
Do you Need Your Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below