Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Forms for 550 Govt Teaching Posts in Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyaan (RMSA), J&K
Post Name : Teachers
Total Posts : 550
Instruction & Procedure Below
- Candidate should read the instructions, procedure and advertisement carefully before starting filling the Application Form online.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria maintained in Advertisement Notification.
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form for a particular subject-specific-post. Multiple Applications for the same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Applicant should be eligible to apply only in the district of which she/he is resident as per PRC. Married ladies may apply either from her district of residence (as per PRC) or the district in which she has been married for which she shall submit her post-marriage PRC as a proof of residence. In case of non-availability of her post-marriage PRC she shall submit the PRC of her husband, and a copy of Marriage Registration Certificate.
- Before starting filling of the online application, the candidate should have the following in ready condition:
- A valid email-id
- A valid Mobile number
- Scanned copy of photograph in jpg/jpeg format of the size must be greater than 10 KB and less than 20 KB.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm (Width) X 4.5cm (Height) only.
- Scanned copy of signature in jpg/jpeg format of the size greater than 10 KB and less than 20 KB
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm (length) X 1.5 cm (Height) only.
- Candidate should have SCANNNED COPY the following documents ready.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of self or husband* as the case may be.
- Class 10th Cetificate (Proof of Date of Birth)
- Graduation Certificate (DegreeProvisional Degree)
- Mark sheet of final year of Graduation clearly showing aggregate marks as well as marks of each year separately.
- Post Graduation Certificate (DegreeProvisional Degree)
- Mark sheet of final year of Post Graduation clearly showing aggregate marks as well as marks of each year separately.
- B. Ed. Certificate (DegreeProvisional Degree)
- Mark sheet of final year of B.Ed clearly showing aggregate marks as well as marks of each year separately.
- Additional Qualification Certificate, if any
- Reserved Category certificate, if any
- *Married Ladies when applying from the district in which married.
- Either post-marriage PRC or PRC of husband if PRC of post-marriage districts of married lady candidate is not available.
- Marriage Registration Certificate.
- If the degree/Post Graduate Degree/B.Ed has not been issued by the concerned university the candidate shall submit the Provisional Degree Certificate for the same.
- The department shall summarily reject applications if any document is found to be forged or misrepresenting any fact. Such candidates shall be prosecuted against.
- Simple Steps to be followed to apply online
- Candidates should fill online form along with scanned copy of aforesaid documents and submit all the details while filling the Online Application Form.
- Examination fee may be submitted through e-Challan of JK Bank or through Debit/Credit card online. Candidate is required to select payment mode.
- Payment by Bank e-Challan: After online form submission, the candidate has to click on Print Challan. As soon as he/she selects, an e-Challan will be generated. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of the J&K Bank a day after the form submission for making payment after the submission of application form.
- Fees must be paid before the last date of as mentioned in the advertisement for fee payment, failing which application will be considered as incomplete.
- After successful submission of the data the candidate should keep the printed copy of the filled form for all future reference/correspondence.
Click here to Apply Online
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below