J&K Grameen Bank invites Applications for Posts of Internal Auditors
Post Name : Internal Auditor
Last Date : 25 Sep 2017
J&K Grameen Bank invites applications from Bank Retirees who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to get empaneled as Internal Auditors in the Bank for conducting Internal Inspection/Audit of branches preferably in Kashmir Region for the current Financial Year i.e. 2017-2018. J&K Grameen Bank Also Provides Plans of Insurances like Life Insurance, Loans, and various Types of Insurances and Loans.
How to Apply :
The Bio-data and other documents should be submitted as per prescribed format to : The Chief of Audit & Inspection Department, J&K Grameen Bank, Head Office, Narwal, Jammu. Pin code – 180006 by Hand / postal service / courier up to 25-09-2017.
EMPANELMENT OF BANK RETIREES AS INTERNAL AUDITORS FOR INTERNAL INSPECTION/AUDIT ASSIGNMENT IN J&K GRAMEEN BANK FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2017-2018
- Age: Must not be more than 65 years and must be in a good state of health.
- Should be resident of the State, preferably of same or nearby district.
- Candidate should have been retired as MGII scale officer or of above cadre, with minimum 10 years of service in the capacity of Officer cadre and at least two years of service as Inspecting Officer in A&I Department (Copy of Retirement Certificate).
- Must possess an unblemished and good service record.
- Must not be having any liability or disciplinary action pending against him.
- Retirees already engaged as Concurrent Auditors need not to apply.
- Candidates will have to render an undertaking on Rs 100/- Non – Judicial Stamp Paper at the time of appointment which will also include a clause that in case of any negligence he will be held personally liable.
Service Condition :
The Inspecting Officials/Auditors will be appointed on contract basis for a period of one year in the initial stage, subject to quarterly review of their performance. The contract will be renewed for a further period of one year based on the satisfactory performance. However, Competent Authority will have right to terminate the contract any time in case of unsatisfactory performance by giving 30 days prior notice and similarly in case any of the selected candidates have to left the allotted assignment he will have to give 3 months prior notice. Chairman will be the Competent Authority for retirees engaged as Inspecting Officials.
Important Links Below