J&K IMPA&RD Recruitment for Junior Assistant, Class IV and Other Posts
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. : 01 OF 2018 DATED: 20 09-2018
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from the permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir for the following posts in the Institute, particulars of which are given as below:
Jammu and Kashmir IMPA & RD Posts Details Below
Eligibility Criteria : Matric/10+2
Age on 01-06-2018:
(a) General Category = 40 (Years)
(b) Reserved Category =43 (Years)
(c) Physically Challenged =42 (Years)
(d) Candidates already in Govt. Services/Ex-Service Man = 40/48 (Years)
How to apply
The Application Form, (Annexure-A) to be downloaded from the Institute’s Website www.jkimpa.nic.in .u r at jk up date s.in.duly filled in by the candidate(s)( in his/her own handwriting, accompanied by one self-attested passport size photograph with self-attested copies of the following testimonials:
i) Date of Birth
ii) Permanent Resident Certificate of J&K State;
iii) Academic Qualification Certificates;
iv) Character Certificate;
v) Technical Qualification Certificate, (if any);
vi) Reservation Certificate (if any).
along with a demand draft of Rs. 300/- in the name of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, J&K IMPA&RD, Srinagar/Jammu, drawn on any branch of the J&K Bank Ltd, payable at Srinagar/Jammu, should reach the Office of the Deputy Director, J&K IMPA&RD Srinagar/Jammu by or before Monday 15th October, 2018 during schedule office hours.
The applicants who have already applied for the posts, advertised against Notice Nos. 01 of 2016 dated 01-10-2016, 01 of 2016 dated 19-12-2016 and 02 of 2017 dated 20-04-2017 need not to apply again.
1. Application not accompanied by required testimonials as in para 04 above shall not be entertained.
2. Any incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) shall lead to rejection of his/her candidature at any stage without any notice.
3. The eligible candidates shall have to appear in written test/interview as prescribed by the Selection Committee on the date(s) to be notified separately.
4. No TA/DA shall be paid for the test/interview.
5. In-service candidates must forward their applications through proper channel.
6. Qualification acquired after the last date of submission of the application shall not be taken into consideration.
The number of posts may increase or decrease, depending on vacancy positions at the time of final selection
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below