JKNHM Various Fresh Posts in Various Districts
Posts : Various
Last date : 30 November 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for contractual hiring of services under National Health Mission, J&K for following vacant posts as per details given as under
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
2. The candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skill s in English and local language, and must also be conversant with knowledge in computers.
3. The candidate should have familiarity with socio-cultural and socio-economic conditions of the State.
4.The candidate should be dedicated, hardworking and willing for the extensive touring across the State.
5.The selection of the candidates shall be made based on the district merit.
6. The hiring will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31 st March 2018,
and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate / approval of the post by GoI.
7. The interested eligible candidates are requested to submit the application forms complete in all respects in the NHM Kashmir Division Office, Chanapora, Srinagar on or before 30 th November 2017.
8. The application form can also be downloaded from the official website www.jknhm.com
9. The candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode from the Universities recognized by the UGC as mentioned in Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated: 30-05-2012 issued by the Higher Education Deptt., Civil Secretariat, J&K after 2005 shall have to submit a certificate from.u r at jkupdates. the concerned university along with application form stating that candidate had undergone the degree from their University head-quarters and not from the off-campuses which have been established by these Universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction.
Application shall not be accepted in absence of this certificate.
10. The number of vacancies is only indicative and may increase or decrease.
11. List of documents to be attached with the application form: -
i.Date of Birth Certificate
ii. Permanent Residence Certificate
iii. Degree/ Diploma from the recognized university/ institute for the required qualification as per the post applied for.
iv. Marks sheet of all semesters /years and one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters/ years of the required qualification for the post applied for.
v. Certificate from the concerned University along with application form stating that candidate
had undergone the degree from .u r at jk updates.the University head-quarters and not from the off-campuses
which have been established by these Universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction.
vi. Experience certificate in relevant field with date and stamp of the issuing authority.
12. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without a for esa id documents shall be rejected outrightly.
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below