JKSRLM Himayat Recruitment 2018 Data entry operator
Applications are invited on prescribed format along with the self attested copies of documents from eligible candidates for engagement purely on contractual basis on consolidated wages in the office of Chief Operating Officer, Himayat, Mission Management Unit, JKSRLM, Jammu./ Srinagar as per the following breakup:-
Post Name : Data Entry Operator
Total Posts : 04(Four)
Prescribed Qualification 1. Graduation from any recognized University with minimum typing speed of 35 word per minute. And; 2. One Year certificate course in Computer Application from Recognized Institute,
Pay per month Consolidated @ Rs 10.000/-
How to apply
The eligible candidates may submit their applications along with supporting documents by or before-20th July 2018 only through speed post with POD (Proof of Delivery) or personally in the office of Chief Operating Officer, Himayat, Mission Management Unit, H. No. 397 Jawahar Nagar, (Near D.A.V School) Srinagar-190008 and H.No 09(Near Needish Apartment) Channi Bija, Jammu -180012.The date of interview and test shall be notified separately.
Terms and Conditions for engagement:-
1. The engagement shall be purely on Term Contract Basis for one year only. Contract shall be liable to be terminated with one month notice in case of performance below acceptable standard.
2. The candidate shall fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned for the post.
3. The candidate should be permanent Resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
4. The age criteria shall be same as applicable in J&K Govt, service.
5. The selected candidates shall have to file an affidavit in the shape of undertaking (duly attested by the 1st class Judicial Magistrate) to the effect that they will not claim any entitlement for absorption in the Govt, service in the scheme at any stage of their engagement with the scheme or thereafter at the closer of the project, and he/she is ready to serve in move office or any part of the state or such place where business of the society are conducted.
6. The applications should be accompanied by the academic/professional qualification certificates including Mark Sheets, of graduation Permanent Resident Certificate,, date of Birth certificate, and other documents duly self attested along with one self addressed envelope (minimum size 4″X 9″)with stamp of Rs 40/-
7. The candidate has to appear in the written test/interview accompanied with original documents (i.e Marks Cards of Academic Qualification, date of Birth Certificate, PRC, Professional Qualifications Certificates, any other relivent certificate )on the date which will be communicated separately.
8. The nature of the post is move on six monthly basis from Srinagar to Jammu and vice versa.
9. Extension in the period of contract may be accorded only after consideration and recommendation of the performance Evaluation Committee to be slit up by the Chief Operating Officer, Himayat, Mission Management Unit, JKSRLM.
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER – HIMAYAT
Jammu Office: H.No. 9, Channi Bija, Jammu -180012
Srinagar Office: H.No 397, Jawahar Nagar, Srinagar -190008
Email: [email protected]
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below