KVS Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 1017 LDC, Librarian & Other Posts
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), New Delhi has announced a notification for the recruitment of 1017 Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Librarian, Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible Indian Citizens may apply online from 21-12-2017 to 11-01-2018 at 11:59 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below
KVS Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 1017
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Commissioner: 04 Posts
2. Assistant Commissioner: 13 Posts
3. Administrative Officer: 07 Posts
4. Finance Officer: 02 Posts
5. Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
6. Assistant: 27 Posts
7. Hindi Translator: 04 Posts
8. Upper Division Clerk: 146 Posts
9. Stenographer: 38 Posts
10. Lower Division Clerk: 561 Posts
11. Librarian: 214 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 50 years for Post 1, 2, 45 years for Post 3, 35 years for Post 4, 5, 6, 28 years for Post 7, 30 years for Post 8, 27 years for Post 9, 10, 35 years for Post 11as on 31-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH & Ex-Serviceman candidates as per Govt of India rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess second class Masters Degree, B.Ed or equivalent Degree, 5 years regular service as Assistant Commissioner for Post 1, Masters Degree, B.Ed or equivalent Degree for Post 2, Graduation for Post 3, B.Com with 50% of marks in the aggregate and at least 4 years post qualification/ M.Com with 50% of marks/ CA (Inter)/ ICWA (Inter)/ MBA (Finance) or PGDM (Finance) with knowledge of computer applications for Post 4, Graduation/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Post 5, Graduation for Post 6 from a recognized institute with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Computer Based Test/ Examination, Skill Test, Typing, Proficiency Test and or Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.1200/- for Group A, Rs. 750/- for Group B & C through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (If Applicable). No fee for SC/ ST/PH & Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kvsangathan.nic.in from 21-12-2017 to 11-01-2018 at 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.kvsangathan.nic.in
3. Select the desired post & Click Apply Online.
4. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
5. Complete the login details if already registerd candidates.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
7. Take print out of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online: 21 Dec 2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 11 Jan 2018 at 11:59 PM
For more details like pay scale, experience, scheme of examination and other information click on the link given below…
Attention Please : Need Govt or Private Job? Click to Install Our Free App to Get Regular Jobs, Notifications, Results, News Updates
Do you Need Your Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below