Lecturer 10+2 Recruitment in Various Higher Secondary Schools, J&K Govt
Post Name : Lecturer 10+2
Last date : 20 Aug 2017
In pursuance of Govt. Order No: 816-F:du of 1998 dated 24-04-1998 read with Govt. Order No: 1345 Edu of 1998 dated 16-09-1998 and as per Instruction Issued by the Director School Education Jammu.
Applications are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State For reeling requirement of Lecturers in difference higher Secondary Schools falling in Summer Zone of District Udhampur purely on temporary basis for Academic Arrangement initially for a period of 59 days for the session 2017-18 (Sun merlon) which can be extended as per requirement / performance or till the posts arc filled up on regular basis through PSC. DPC or by effecting transfer whichever is earlier.
The engagement of candidates will be governed on the following terms and conditions :
- That the candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State
- That the candidate has passed the Post Graduation degree in the relevant subject from recognized University
- That the candidate fbffils the age required as the date of advertisement
- That the candidate to be engaged on Temporary basis Ims to submit an affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate that he/she shall not claim of his / her permanent absorption/regularization on the basis of this engagement.
- That the candidate will be engaged on temporary basis of Academic Arrangement initially for a period of 59days which can be extended subject to their requirement by giving two days break or till the posts arc filled up on regular basis through PSC. DPC or by effecting transfer whichever is earlier.
- That the candidate will be allowed to join in the school provided that the post in the relevant subject is vacant and enrolment of the students in particular subject is more than 10.
- The engagement made will automatically cease exist in caw of the filling of the post and no separate order is required to be issued
- The candidate engaged shall be paid a monthly remuneration of Rs. 7000.00/-PM
- subject to availability of vacancy Botany/Chemistry/Computer Science/Economics/Education/English /Hindi/Math/IT/ Physics/Pol Sc/Urdu & Zoology
- The applicants should submit their applications in the office of the Chief Education Officer. Udhampur within 07 days from the publication of this advertisement along with following testimonials:
- The age of applicant as per State Government norms
- Dale of Birth Certificate
- Permanent resident certificate
- Qualification Certificates (from recognized Board/University)
- a) Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate
- Teaching experience at 10+2 level (if any)
Experience certificate shall be considered valid Wand only if it is issued by the Principal of lir Sec School concerned and each year of experience shall carry 02 marks up to a maximum 10 Marks
The Selection of candidate will be made purely on merit basis as per the direction of Director School Education
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below