More JKNHM Recruitment for Various Posts
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for contractual hiring of services under National Health Mission, J&K for the following posts as per details given below
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
2. Candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and local language, and must be conversant with computers especially in MS Office, etc
3. Candidate should have familiarity with socio-cultural and socio-economic conditions of the State.
4. Candidate should be dedicated, hardworking and willing for extensive touring across the State.
5. Selection of candidate will be as per the District-wise merit out of eligible candidates.
6. Hiring will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31st March 2019, and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by the Ministry of Health &Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
7. Applications as per prescribed format should be submitted to the office of National Health Mission, Jammu/ Srinagar personally or through representative on or before 27th September, 2018 (Jammu Office: State Health Society, Near Sainik School, Nagrota, Jammu – 181221 Kashmir Office: J&K Housing Board Complex, Chanapora, Srinagar. Pin: 190015).
8. Application form is also available on the official website www.jknhm.com which is the only and authentic source of information with respect to National Health Mission, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/ false information made available by any other website(s) and purportedly claimed to be associated with NHM, J&K, in any manner whatsoever.
9. Candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode from the Universities recognized by the UGC as mentioned in Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated: 30-05-2012 issued by the Higher Education Deptt., Civil Secretariat, J&K after 2005shall have to submit a certificate from the concerned university along with application form stating that the candidate had undergone the degree from their University head-quarters and not from the off-campuses which have been established by these Universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction.
10. Number of vacancies is only indicative and may increase or decrease.
11. List of documents, self-attested, to be attached with the application form:
i. Date of Birth Certificate
ii. Permanent Residence Certificate
iii. Degree Certificate duly issued by the concerned University
iv. Marks sheet, duly issued by the concerned University, of all semesters/years and one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters/ years of the required qualification for the post applied for.
v. Experience certificate, as per advertisement notice, from an organization of repute with date and sign of the issuing authority along with seal.
12. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected outrightly.
13. Any further information including list of short-listed candidates, date of interview, etc. shall be uploaded on the website www.jknhm.com. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website. No individual communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below