Recruitment Notification for Junior Assistant in INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION & RURAL DEVELOPMENT - IMPARD
Advertisement Notice No. :
Post Name : Junior Assistant
Last Date : 05 May 2017
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir for the posts particulars of which are given as below
|Post & Grade||No. of
|Break up of posts
|Junior Assistant||03||Open||Having passed graduation any recognized University
Six months Certificate courses in Computer applications with a speed of 35 words per minute.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease, depending on vacancy position at the time of final selection
- Age on 01/01/2017:
- General Category:40 (Years)
- Reserved Category:43 (Years)
- Physically Challenged:42 (Years)
- Candidates already in Govt. Services/Ex. Service Men:40/48 (Years)
- The applications duly filled in by the candidate(s) In his/her own handwriting accompanied by one self attested passport size photograph along with sell attested topics of the following testimonials:
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Resident Certificate of J&K State.
- Academic qualification Certificates
- Character Certificate
- Technical Qualification Certificate.
- Reservation Certificate, if any
- A demand draft of Rs. 300/- in the name of Financial Advisory J&K IMPARD drawn on any branch of the J&K Bank, and payable at Srinagar/Jammu shall be personally delivered by the candidate(s) in the Office of the Dy. Director IMPARD Kashmir by or before the due date during scheduled office hours.
- The last date of receipt of application shall be 10 days from the date publication of the Notification.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having working experience In any Government Department.
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
- Application not accompanied by required testimonials shall not be entertained.
- Any incorrect information furnished by the candidates shall lead to the rejection of his/her candidature at any stage without any notice.
- The eligible candidates shall have to appear in written test/interview as prescribed by the Selection Committee on the date(s) to be notified separately.
- TA/DA shall be paid for the test/interview.
- In-service candidates must forward their applications through proper channel.
- Qualification acquired after the last date of submission of the applications shall not be taken into