Recruitment of Naib Tehsildars, Girdawars, Patwaries in Financial Commissioner Revenue, Govt of J&K
Posts : Naib Tehsildars, Girdawars, Patwaries
Total Posts : 30
Date of Commencement for submission of online/Registered cover/by hand application : 06 Nov 2017
Last date for submission of applications : 21 Nov 2017
Engagement of 30 [Thirty] Retired Revenue Officers/Officials on Contractual basis in JaKLaRMA/Settlement
Organization for implementation of Digital India Land Records Modernization Programme.
The Jammu & Kashmir Land Records Management Agency [JaKLaRMA], a Nodal Agency of Revenue Department in Office of FC [Revenue] has undertaken the task of implementing "Digital India Land Records Modernization Programme" in the State of Jammu &Kashmir.TheJaKlaRMA desires to .u r at jkupdates.engage dedicated and professional retired Revenue Officers/ Officials purely on temporary basis to work in the Project in Jammu and Kashmir Divisions.
The engagement/appointment of Retd. Revenue Officials on contractual basis shall be initially for a period of one year on payment of consolidated remuneration indicated against each category.
The total number of posts are=30 [15 in Jammu Division and 15 in Kashmir Division] as per category-wise detail given below:-
Posts Details Below
|Officials||Jammu Division||Kashmir Division||Total||Honorarium per head/per month|
|Naib Tehsildars||03||03||06||Rs. 20 000/-|
|Girdawars||06||06||12||Rs. 15 000/-|
Accordingly, applications are invited on the format at Annexure W from the eligible Retd. Revenue Officials for the post of Revenue Consultant under OILRMP at the following address at Srinagar and Jammu as per scheduled dates given below:-
The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website of the Financial Commissione (Revenue] www. jkfcr.nicin.
The applications should reach the Office of the Financial Commissioner (Revenue], Jammu or Office of the Principal Revenue Training Institute, Bemina, Srinagar at the address given below by or before 21st November, 2017 either in person or by post or online at e-mail [email protected] Any application received after this date shall not be entertained.
Office of Financial Commissioner [Revenue], Rail Head Complex, Pannama Chowk, Railway Road, Jammu Pin code 180012.
Office of Principal Revenue Training Institute, Bernina, Srinagar Pin code-190018.
The engagement shall be subject to the following terms and conditions: -
The applicant must be permanent resident of J&K State.
The applicant must be a Retired Revenue Officer/Official [Patwari/Girdawar/ NaibTehsildar] from J&K Govt. Revenue Services.
- The applicant must be below 68 years of age, physically active and capable of conducting field visits.
- The period of contract shall be initially for a period of one year, .u r at jkupdates.extendable further after assessment of the performance of the incumbent. The services of the appointee shall be terminable at one month's notice from either side.
- There should not be any case of criminal nature pending against the candidate in any Police Station/Crime Branch/Vigilance Organization or the Court of Law.
- The applicant shall work full time in the Project during the contract period and will not accept any other assignment during this period.
- The applicant shall produce Proof of retirement such as PPO.
- For any matter in respect of which no provision has been made in this advertisement, decision of the JaKLaRMA shall be final and binding on the applicant.
Attention Please : Need Govt or Private Job? Click to Install Our Free App to Get Regular Jobs, Notifications, Results, News Updates
Do you Need Your Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below