Recruitment to Class-IV Posts in Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, 59 Posts
Post : Class-IV
Last date : 25 Oct 2017
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State for recruitment to the following Class-IV posts in Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Kashmir District Cadre Anantnag
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The salary of the selectees on appointment shall be governed in terms of Government Notification SRO 202 Dated:- 30/06/2015 which is notified as
A person appointed under these rules shall be initially on probation for a period of five years and after completion of five years ,his/her services shall be declared as permanent subject to passing of such tests, or successfully undergoing such training , as provided under the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services(Classification, Control and Appeal)rules, 1956 or as prescribed under the relevant recruitment rules governing the past/ service to which he has been appointed.
The appointee shall have to necessarily work for a period of five years on the Post against which he has been appointed and such appointee shall not be eligible for.you r at jkupdates. transfer for whatsoever reason during the temporary service of five years. Provided that any person appointed against any available vacancy on the basis of being a resident of backward area or an area adjoining Line of Actual Control shall serve in such areas for a period of not less than seven years.
During the period of first five years, the appointee shall be entitled to the minimum of scale of pay along with the grade pay applicable to the post against which he/she is appointed.
Every appointee shall after completion of five years period on probation be entitled to the fixation of pay in the time scale of pay applicable to the post against which he/she is appointed.
The persons appointed under these rules shall be entitled to annual increments ,House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance after successful completion of their five years service on consolidated
The appointees shall be entitled to the benefits under the Medical Attendance Rules and Leave Rules from the date of their appointment.
The seniority of persons appointed under these rules shall reckon from the date of their appointment (inter se seniority as per merit in selection list)
The period spent on probation /consolidated salary shall also reckon for purposes of calculating the qualifying service of these appointees for pensioner and other benefits provided under rules.
The posts mentioned above are District Cadre Posts.
The candidates must possess the minimum basic qualification as Matric and maximum as 10+2. No weightage shall be given for higher qualification .
The criteria adopted by the District Level Recruitment Committee for the selection of candidates for Class -IV posts is as under:-
Weightage to be given to marks obtained in Matriculation
60 points (Pro rata basis)
Weightage to be given to marks obtained in 10+2
20 points (Pro rata basis)
Marks in Interview : 20 points
Total points :100
The minimum age of the candidates as on 01-01-2017 should be 18 years and the maximum age as 40 years for open category, 43 years for SC/ST/RBA /ALC/OSC, 42 years in case of physically challenged , 48 years in case of Ex servicemen and 40 years in case of candidates already in Govt. service/contractual service.
Posts Details Below
|SNo||Name of Post||Cadre||Open||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||Social Castes||Total|
The applications on the prescribed format along with attested copies of following certificates/documents shall reach in the office of Assistant Director Food, Civil Supplies 8(, Consumer Affairs Kashikriir by or before 25-10-2017 up to 4 P.M
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Academic Qualification Certificates
- Marks certificate of examination passed.
- Character certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Reserved category certificate, if any issued by the concerned competent authority. Applications received incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- All the documents attached with the application shall be signed by the
- The total number of pages have to mentioned both in words and figures in the application.
- Applications received after the cutoff date shall not be entertained .
- Candidates found guilty of impersonation or submitting false, fabricated and tampered documents suppressing material information shall lead to the rejection of his/her candidature at any stage. Besides, render himself/herself liable for criminal prosecution.
- The candidates will have to appear before the Selection Committee for interview at the venue to be intimated latter on at their own expenses. The date of interview .you r at jkupdates.shall be notified separately through Information Department J&K .No call letters shall be sent individually .However the candidates in their own interest may contact Assistant Director Food, Civil Supplies 86 Consumer Affairs Anantnag for any query regarding dates of interview .No claim of being unaware of interview shall be entertained .
- The candidates at the time of interview shall be in possession of all the certificates/documents in original.
- The number of posts as mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the number of vacancies available at the time of final
- If a large number of applications are received , the Department may short list the candidates for interview.
- The applications submitted by the candidates shall .you r at jkupdates.be pasted with the recent passport size photograph of the applicant on the application form duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The candidates eligible /interested for applying for more than one post shall have to submit separate application forms for each post. Single application for more than one post shall be rejected without notice.
- Any attempt made by a candidate to influence the Selection Committee will result in his /her disqualification from appearing before the Committee for taking part in the interview.
- The application form can also be had from the departmental website capdkashmir.nic.in
Click here for Complete Recruitment Advertisement
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below