Red Cross Society Jobs Recruitment 2019 Pharmacists posts
District Red Cross Society is going to establish Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaush Kendra, at District Hospital Samba. For proper operational of the PMBJ Kendra. The Society, has urgent requirement of a Pharmacists purely on contractual basis. Walk-in Interviews to be held on 22.01.2018 at Conference Hall, D C office Complex, Nandani Hills, Samba.
Posts Details Below
1. The applicant must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualification and experience
2. Applicants having additional qualifications from the reputed universities and already worked in a similar position shall have preference.
3. Person having experience of working in PSUs and Pharma industry may get preference.
4. DRCS, Samba has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of DRCS, Samba shall be final in this regard.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. District Red Cross Society, Samba reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria of the minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to be considered for selection against the respective position.
7. Appointment will be on whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions. a) He/She will be entitled to leaves as per District Red Cross, Samba’s rule b) DRCS, Samba reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract. c) The contractual appointment will not confer any right for entitlement for claiming absorption against any regular post in District Red Cross Society, Samba, in future.
8. Contractual appointment will vary up to three years subject to yearly renewal on the basis of performance.
9. Applicants will have to produce one set of self attested copies of their testimonials for verification at the time of interview, along with the duly filled in attached application form canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification and the application shall be rejected forthwith.
10. The Applicant should have non attached (Free) valid J&K Registered Pharmacist certificates.
11. Interested candidates shall appear for Walk-in- Interviews to be held on 14.12.2018 with duly filled in application form. Please note that no TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in interview in, DRCS.
Details of Post, Eligibility Criteria
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Max.Aqe||Qualification||Experience||Consolidated Remuneration||Timing of the PMBJAK. Store|
|01.||Pharmacist||35 Yrs||D. Pharma / B. Pharma/ M. Pharma||Candidate should have 01-02 Years’ experience in Dispensing of Medicines or Managing Medical Store.||Rs 8000/- Per Month||8 AM to 8 PM|
|Pharmacist||2. Assessment of stock level at store 3. Ensure timely orders to avoid stock outs4. Ensure smooth operation of store 5. MIS management 6. Ensure smooth functioning of Supply Chain7. All other work assigned by District Red Cross Society, Samba|
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below