Various Districts Posts in Director Health Services, J&K
Post Name : Ophthalmic Assistant
Total Posts : 01 for each District Budgam & one for Srinagar
Interview Date : 23 Aug 2017 at 11 A.M
Qualification : 10+2 with Diploma in ophthalmic Assistant training from SMF or other recognized Institution
Selection Criteria : Diploma Ophthalmic Assistant di0 10+2 =15 Experience =5 Viva = 20 Total = 100
Eligible candidates are invited for walk in interview for the posts of Ophthalmic Assistant in district Budgam & Srinagar under the programme of National Control of Blindness on contractual basis.
Interested candidates may appear for the walk in interview at Directorate of Health Services, Kashmir in the office chamber of the undersigned on 23 Aug 2017 at 11 A.M.
Candidates are required to bring plain application along with original and photocopy of certificates of their qualifications and other documents.
1. The District wise merit list of the candidates shall be prepared and selection of the candidates shall be made on district merit
2. Contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any claim for regular appointment under normal process of selection..
3. Initial term of contract will be till 11 months which is further extendable for a period of another one year subject to the satisfactory performance of the appointee. The contract is terminable at one month's notice.
4. If a contractual appointee at any time wilfully neglects or refuses to perform his/her duties, his/her services shall immediately be terminated as per guidelines, under NHM/ procedure under rules.
5. Applications not falling in prescribed criteria shall be rejected.
6. The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under National Health Mission, as mentioned above. The contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any other allowances or monitory benefits whatsoever.
7. The last date for receipt of application forms,as prescribed above shall be the cut-off-date for determining the eligibility for applying against any post
8. A candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated /tampered documents/ testimonials or making statements which are incorrect, false or suppressing material information, may in addition to rendering liable for legal action under law, his /her candidature shall be cancelled at once.
All applications should reach in the office of the Directorate of Health Services Kashmir by or before 22/08/2017 up to 4.00 PM
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below