1. With the Centre tweaking the fund sharing ratio of states
in implementing centrally sponsored schemes, Jammu and
Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti today directed
Administrative Secretaries to bridge the gaps within respective
central departments so that the projected funding under
each scheme is received well in time.
2. Giving wings to her father’s dream of making Suchetgarh
JK’s Wagah, Chief Minister, Mehbooba Mufti, Saturday said
she will be delighted if the border town is promoted as a
people-to-people meeting point with Sialkot, in Pakistan,
across the International Border (IB).
3. Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Orders international
expertise to put restoration of Mubarak Mandi Complex back
4. Jammu and Kashmir Government is mulling to set the
process rolling for the launch of its mission to attain 100%
female literacy in the state by 2020- the target laid down in
the Agenda of Alliance.
5. The presence of dental quacks is leading to an increase in
blood-borne diseases in Jammu and Kashmir, according to
the Indian Dental Association.
6. The Minister for Education, Naeem Akthar today said that
the government would explore the possibility of starting
nursery classes in ten schools of Jammu city to cover
maximum number of disadvantaged children.
7. The HRD ministry is bringing in a child tracking system for
over 200 million children across the country which will be used
to monitor their progress from one class to another and also
identify drop outs.
8. Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has been named Indian
Contingent's goodwill ambassador for the 2016 Rio Olympics.
This is the first time that a Bollywood superstar will be a
goodwill ambassador for the national squad for as big an
event like the Summer Olympics.
9. The chairman of Pakistan Super League (PSL) Najam Sethi
on Saturday hinted at launching a cricket team from Kashmir
in this year’s event.
Attention Please : Need Govt or Private Job? Click to Install Our Free App to Get Regular Jobs, Notifications, Results, News Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below