1. The girl, who is at the centre of the Handwara molestation
storm, has recorded her statement before the Chief Judicial
Magistrate in which she stood by her earlier statement that
she was not molested by any army soldier on Tuesday.
2. Authorities today lifted restrictions in Srinagar, while the
curbs on the movement of people in Kupwara continued for
the fifth day following killing of five persons in security
forces action since Tuesday.
3. Demands of traders in Jammu and Kashmir for inclusion
of more items in the Line of Control (LoC) trade facilities and
business through normal banking channels are unlikely to be
met anytime soon with the "suspension" of dialogue between
India and Pakistan.
4. With tension still prevailing in parts of the Valley, Army
Chief General Dalbir Singh today arrived in the state to take
stock of the security situation.
5. With the detention of two minors, police today claimed to
have solved the alleged murder of a 14-year-old boy whose
body was found inside the bathroom of a school in Basholi
town in Kathua district.
6. Prime Minister, Narendra Modi will inaugurate 230-bedded
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Narayana Super-speciality Hospital on
April 19, 2016. The facility has been set up by Shri Mata
Vaishno Devi Shrine Board at a cost of Rs. 300 crore at
Kakryal, near Katra.
7. At least two dozen people were injured in Gujarat's
Mehsana town as clashes broke out between protesters and
police and around 500 were detained in Surat today,
sparking fears of a revival of the Patel community's quota
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below