1. RBI Deputy Governor H R Khan Monday called on Jammu
and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti to discuss credit
flow and financial inclusion with the latter proposing all
lending in the state be declared ‘priority sector lending’ to
improve the economy.
2. As part of the pre-independence biannual darbar move,
Jammu and Kashmir government will close its summer capital
offices on April 29 and will start functioning from Srinagar
on May 9.
3. The Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs
has terminated the services of Sarwesh Gupta, third
additional public prosecutor, Jammu, for delay in filing
report in a case.
4. Students of National Institute Of Technology (NIT),
Srinagar Monday held a protest in Jammu, sticking to their
demand for action against those police officials involved in
baton charging non-local students and permanent
deployment of CRPF in the campus.
5. As the second half of the Budget session got underway,
Prime Minister Narendra Modi hopes that members of all
parties will discuss issues in a democratic spirit and take good
6. In the much publicized ETT Institute scam, Crime Branch
has produced charge-sheet against former Chairman J&K
Board of School Education Sheikh Bashir Ahmad, Joint
Secretary S S Slathia and 10 other persons before the Special
Judge Anti Corruption, Jammu.
7. The State High Court on Monday came down heavily on the
State Government for its failure to curb the menace of food
adulteration in the State which has caused life threatening
8. State Accountability Commission (SAC) has ordered regular
enquiry against former Minister Abdul Majid Wani in the
complaint alleging hijacking of powers of Doda Municipality.
9. The Foreign Secretaries of India and Pakistan will meet
today during which the issues dogging the bilateral ties
including the Pathankot terror strike will be discussed.
10. Army has apprehended two infiltrators, both hailing from
Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK), from the Line of Control
(LoC) in Lam area of Nowshera sector in Rajouri district.
11. Provincial President National Conference Devender Singh
Rana has assailed PDP-BJP combine for sowing seeds of
discord and perpetrating polarization by bringing regions and
communities eyeball to eyeball situation as per sinister
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below