1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will today dedicate Shri
Mata Vaishno Devi Narayana Super Specialty Hospital, Kakryal
and Sports Complex, Katra to the nation during his third visit
to Katra in the past three years.
2. Clashes erupted in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University
in Rajouri on Monday as two groups of students clashed,
attacking each other with stones and setting on fire four
3. The BJP-PDP Government in Jammu and Kashmir is making
a “fresh attempt” to ensure the return of Kashmiri Pandits
to the Valley.
3. The counsel for the girl, who is at the centre of the
Handwara molestation storm have claimed that her
statement before the Chief Judicial Magistrate was not made
"voluntarily" and that she had been pressurized to testify in
a manner directed by the police.
4. Division Bench of State High Court have come down heavily
on the State Government for adopting inhumane approach
towards the Jammu province migrants by denying them
arrears of relief despite explicit orders.
5. Police have registered a murder case against Army in the
firing incident at Handwara in district Kupwara that took
place last week and led to the killing of three persons after a
mob tried to set afire their bunker and ransack it.
6. The multiple slides along Mughal Road – which connects
Kashmir valley with Jammu Division – are delaying the re-
opening of this highway even as the snow clearance work has
been completed by the concerned department.
7. Chief Justice, High Court of Jammu and Kashmir, Justice N
Paul Vasanthakumar administered oath to Justice
Ramalingam Sudhakar as judge of the High Court of Jammu
8. Taking cognizance of a report published in a local daily
regarding art treasure of Jammu being shifted to Kashmir,
Minister of State for Education, Culture, Information and
Tourism Priya Sethi today said that this treasure will remain
in Winter Capital and would not be shifted to any other
9. The State Government has issued orders for release of
ration in favour of Kashmiri migrants as well as 1054 families
of Jammu migrants as per old scale.
10. Ten ITI Mendhar employees were suspended on Monday
after they were allegedly found absent from duty during a
surprise inspection conducted by the Sub-Divisional
Attention Please : Need Govt or Private Job? Click to Install Our Free App to Get Regular Jobs, Notifications, Results, News Updates
Do you Need Your Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below