Un-Employed Youth Apply under Prime Minister’s Employment generation Programme (PMEGP)
Minimum Qualification : 8th Pass
Last date : 25 July 2017
For Registration details Read the Notification Below
Application are hereby invited from the un-employed youth of Rural/Urban areas of District Budgam to avail loan for establishment of their new venture under category of industry/Service sector, under Prime Minister’s Employment generation Programme (PMEGP) for the year 2017-18.
All the interested/eligible applicants are advised to fill application form through online portal i.e. kviconline.govin. The Interested candidates shall feel free to visit office of the General Manager DIG Budgam during the working hours for any clarification or information in this regard.
The last date of the filling of online application forms is 25 July 2017.
The interested applicants should upload below mentioned documents while filling the online application form.
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Social Category (if any)
- Project Profile/ Summary
- Population Certificate/ Rural certificate (not applicable for urban areas)
- Caste Certificate for Minority
- Highest Educational (Minimum Qualification 8th pass) /Technical Certificate.
TERMS & CONDITION BELOW:
- Qualification : 8th pass for manufacturing unit above 10 lacs & for service sector above 5 lacs.
- Age: 18 years and above
- Project cost project cost up to 25 lacs for manufacturing units and up to 10 lacs for service sector
- Promoters own contribution: 10% general category, 5% for SCIST/OBUMinority/ Women/Handicapped etc
- Subsidy: 15% In Urban Areas, 25% in Rural Areas for SCJST/ OBCPAtomen/Mlnority/Handicapped.
Click here to Apply Online
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below