Class-IV Interview Notice under DISTRICT YOUTH SERVICES & SPORTS J&K
Post : Class-IV
Pursuant to the Advt. Notice advertised by the Directorate of Youth Services & Sports, J&K vide Advt. Notice No. 01 of 2017 dated 18.01.2017 read with Reference No. Edu/Tech/Phy/06/2007-II Dated 10.01.2017, the Shortlisted Candidates (Annexure ‘A’) for the Post of Class-IV (Groundsman) and notified vide this Office Notice No. DYSSO/R/4359 dated 02.12.2017 and published in Kashmir Times & Kashmir Uzma on 08.12.2017, are being called for Interview.
The Interview of the shortlisted candidates (list being annexed herewith) shall be conducted on 17.02.2018 (Saturday) at 10.00 AM sharp in the Office Chamber of the District Youth Services & Sports Officer Reasi subject to the following conditions:-
1. Mere figuring of name in the interview list does not entitle the candidate to appear in the interview, it shall be subject to the scrutiny of documents at the time of interview.
2. No interview call shall be issued separately.
3. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.
4. The candidates shall have to produce the following original certificates/testimonials on the date of interview:-
i. Qualification Certificate;
ii. Date of Birth Certificate;
iii. Permanent Resident Certificate:
iv. Category Certificate, if applicable;
v. One set of photocopies of all the testimonials (S.No. (i) to (iv) above).
5. Any candidate who is found guilty of impersonating or submitting forged/tempered documents or making false or suppressing material shall render him/her liable for criminal prosecution under law.
6. The qualification/reserved category certificates acquired by the candidate/s after the last date of receipt of application shall not be given weightage.
7. The candidates have been shortlisted on the basis of 1:5 ratio strictly as per the marks obtained in the 10th& 12th classes.
8. Candidates who fail to appear in the interview on the said date at the venue shall not be entertained thereafter.
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below