Interview Notification for Class IV Posts under Advocate General, J&K
Posts : Class IV
As per merit obtained on the basis of points secured in the written test, the candidates bearing following Roll Numbers have qualified for viva-voice/ interview
1. The candidates shall produce all original certificates/testimonials/marks sheets on the dates of interview.
2. The reserve category candidate whose category certificate has expired is advised to produce the renewed certificate at the time of interview.
3. The permission to appear in the interview is purely provisional and subject to the fulfillment of eligibility conditions under the rules for the post on the cut-off date.
4. No separate interview call letter shall be issued to any candidate and this notice shall be deemed to be interview call to appear before the interview committee on the scheduled date/time and venue. A candidate who fails
to appear in the interview on the given date shall not be interviewed later and shall forfeit his/her right of consideration.
5. No TA/DA shall be paid for participation for interview Viva-Voice.
6. The venue, date and time of interview/viva voice is subject to change
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below