Interview Notification for Posts under ICDS, J&K Govt
It is notified for the information of all concerned that the interview of shortlisted candidates of District Kathua and Udhampur who have applied for various contractual posts of Health and Nutrition Mobilizer under Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), In response to Advertisement vide No: 02-SMD of 2016
Dated: 23-09-2016 shall be .u r at jkupdates.conducted w.e.f. 14th March, 2018 in the office of Deputy Directorate (ICDS) Jammu at 10.00 a.m. sharpat Haj House 2ndFloor Rail Head, Jammu. The interview dates of the Districts are shown below:
1. The list of shortlisted candidates invited for interviews is in the ratio of 1 : 10 (1 post in each ICDS Project) and strictly prepared as per the merit of the applicants
2. Any individual having any objection can file it within (05) days of publication of this notification, in writing in the office of Deputy Directorate (ICDS) Jammu.
3. No further interview call letter shall be issued to candidates whose names figure in the said shortlisted list of candidates and they are required to .u r at j k u p d a t e s.appear before the interview committee on the schedule date and time. Failure of the candidates for appearing in the interview on the given date shall not be interviewed later
and therefore shall forfeit his/her right of consideration.
4. In case of any deficiency with reference to eligibility etc. proved at the time of interview, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the interview, .u r at jk up da tes.or if any deficiency is found subsequently the candidate shall not be considered for selection and will be treated as not eligible.
5. The candidates shall have to produce all original certificates/testimonials as asked for vide above referred advertisement notification before the selection committee at the time of interview. The candidates who fail to produce original certificate/testimonials may forfeit their candidature.
6. Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated/tampered documents/testimonials or making false, incorrect or .u r at jk up dates.suppressing material information
shall render him/her liable for criminal prosecution under law any may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitments made by the District Level Board. Also canvassing/lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the candidate.
7. No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidate invited for interview
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below