Online Applications are invited for unemployed Youths under Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)
Online applications are invited on www.kviconline.gov.in from the unemployed Permanent residents of Reasi District from all categories i.e. General and reserved categories (viz. SC/ST/OBC/Minorities/women/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped/Hill Border Region) for loan assistance under Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) for the year 2017-18 with margin money (subsidy) scheme of Government of India within 15 days from the publication of this notice.
The salient features are:
i) Project will be sanctioned and financed by all nationalized banks and approved private commercial banks.
ii) Total project cost should not exceed Rs 25 lakhs for manufacturing units and Rs 10 lakhs for service units.
iii) Minimum qualification: 8th pass for manufacturing unit above Rs 10 lakhs and for service sector units above Rs 5 lakhs.
Documents required and to be uploaded online:
1. Project Report
2. Adhaar card/PAN Card
3. Caste/Community/Category Certificate
4. Educational Qualification/EDB
5. Rural area Certificate/Population certificate
6. Recent passport size photographs
Other Documents (two sets) to be submitted in the office of the undersigned with in stipulated time of three days after filing online application.
1. Print out of On-line application form.
2. Proof of land (copy of sale /rent/lease deed)
3. Residential proof
4. Two copies of recent passport size photographs
5. Undertaking as per prescribed format.
Following seven groups of industries are included in PMEGP.
1. Mineral based industry
2. Forest based industry
3. Agro based and food industry
4. Polymer and chemical based industry
5. Engineering and non conventional industry
6. Textile industry
7. Service industry
Subsidy levels under PMEGP
Category of Beneficiary Beneficiary contribution Rate of Subsidy Urban Rural General Category 10% 15% 25%
SC/ST/OBC/Minorities/women/Ex-Servicemen 05% 25% 35%
/Physically Handicapped/Hill Border Region etc.
For further details, please contact:
1. District Industries Centre, DC office complex Reasi, .Ph.No.01991-24666
2. Mr. Mohd Saqib Mob. No. 7006747305
3. Mr. Ajay Kumar Mob. No. 8803903735
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below