Appointment of Staff Nurse at SKIMS, J&K
Post Name : Staff Nurse
Pay Scale : 5200-20200 + 2400 GP
Sanction is hereby accorded to the appointment of following candidates as Staff Nurses in terms of J&K Special Recruitment Rules 2015 notified vide SRO – 202 of 2015 dated 30-06-2015 in the pay-scale of Rs. 5200-20200+ 2400(GP), on probation for a period of five years against the available vacancies under the categories as shown against each at SKIMS Medical College-Hospital, Bemina, Srinagar
The appointment shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
The appointee(s) shall have to join in the office of Administrative Officer SKIMS Medical
College, Bemina, within a period of 21 days from the date of issuance of this order. In case the appointee does not join within the stipulated time, his/her appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled without any further notice or information.
The appointee(s) shall be allowed to join only on the production of following certificates in original:
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation);
- Academic/Professional qualification certificate(s);
- Non-drawl of Loan Certificate from the concerned General Manager, District Industries Centre & Dy. Director Employment:
- Medical Fitness Certificate from concerned Chief Medical Officer;
- State Subject Certificate;
- Character and Antecedents Certificate; &
- Reserved category certificate, wherever applicable, from the competent authority. The appointment shall be provisional and subject to satisfactory report on Character and Antecedents from CID and verification/genuine of all academic/technical qualification certificates viz-a-viz recognition of the Institutes.
Before joining, the appointee shall have to submit undertakings in the shape of an affidavit as per Annexure- IV of Govt, order No. 1328-GAD of 2016 dated 07-12-2016 and an affidavit as per Annexure-A to this order, duly attested by the lst class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that in case any certificate(s) of the appointee is proved to be fictitious/fake, the concerned appointee shall be responsible for the consequences and he/she shall be liable for termination from the services besides other punitive action under law and in case any adverse report about his/her character and antecedents is received from the C I D, the appointee shall have no right to claim for appointment and his/her appointment as such shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio.
The salary of the appointee shall not be drawn and disbursed to him/her until satisfactory report on Character and Antecedents as well as other certificates is received.
The service of the appointee(s) shall be governed by the J&K Civil Services Regulations, J&K Civil Service (Classification Control & Appeal) Rules 1956 and other Rules & Regulations as are applicable to the State Government Employees & SRO-400 dated. 24-12-2009.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below