Recruitment of Candidates for 198 Posts in CIVIL SECRETARIAT, J&K
Recruitment of Candidates for 198 Posts in CIVIL SECRETARIAT: DISASTER MANAGEMENT, RELIEF, REHABILITATION & RECONSTRUCTION DEPARTMENT, J&K
Posts : Various
Total Posts : 198
Whereas, in a major policy decision for return and rehabilitation of Kashmiri Migrants, Government of India in the year 2011 announced a Special Employment Package of 3000 supernumerary posts for unemployed Kashmir, Migrant Youth. Accordingly, selection process was initiated by Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board and Relief Organization (Migrants) Jammu, where under, 3000 posts were advertised. 232 candidates who were aggrieved of the selection process filed various writ petitions in the Hon'ble High Court at Jammu/Srinagar for their consideration against the unfilled posts.
The main case being LPA No. 207/2012, in which the Hon'ble Court vide Judgement dated 02.06.2015, directed to accord consideration to the petitioners against unfilled/available posts.
The other similarly circumstanced writ petitions were also disposed off in terms of the said Judgement; and
Whereas, the petitioners in these writ petitions had applied against different posts. As per the records made available by Service Selection Board and Relief & Rehabilitation Commissioner (Migrant), Jammu, the petitioners had applied against the following posts:-
|Name of the post||No. of Posts|
Whereas, as per the information made available by the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board, the following posts remained unfilled due to non-availability of eligible cand dates for the posts advertised under the Hon'ble Prime Minister's Package for Kashmi i Migrants in the year 2012 vide Notification No. 01 of 2012 dated 18.07.2012:-
|Name of the post||Department||Cadre||Category||No of posts advertised||No. of candidate recommended||Posts remained un-filled due to non-availability of eligible candidates|
|Junior Assistant||Relief & Rehabilitation Organization||Div KMR||OM||76||62||14|
|Draftsman (Civil)||%VD (R&B)||Div KMR||OM||15||6||9|
|Jr. Engineer, Grade-II Civil||PWD(R&B)||Div KMR||OM||75||22||53|
|Jr. Engineer, Grade-II (Mechanical)||Fie (PNE)||Div KMR||OM||32||24||8|
|Junior Assistant||PWD(R&B)||Div KM||OM||210||107||103|
|fr. Engineer Grade-II (Elect)||POD||Oir KAM||OM||27||19||8|
|058 MedicalAssistant||Health||Olv KW||OM||24||7||17|
Whereas, the Relief & Rehabilitation Commissioner (Migrant), Jammu vide letter dated 04.03.2016, communicated that there are 04 vacancies of Class-IV and Lab-bearer available with the Relief Commissioner (Migrant), Jammu; and
Whereas, the matter has been thoroughly examined in consultation with Department of Law, Justice & Parliamentary Affairs, General Administration Department and Finance Department and
Whereas, during the examination of the case, it came to notice that out of 232 petitioners, some 34 petitioners have already been appointed pursuant to selection lists Issued by the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board and In view of he selection of 34 petitioners, there remained only 198 petitioners required to be considered. The breakup of the posts for which these 198 petitioners had applied is as under
|To be re-designated as||Total Requirement|
|Junior Engineer Electric (POD)||10|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||08|
|Teacher, Education Department||157|
|Lab Assistant, Health Department||02|
|Electridan, Relief Organization||04|
|Class-IV, Relief Organization||17|
Whereas, in order to accommodate 198 petitioners against the posts for which they had applied, the Department created 179 posts by corresponding reduction of 179 posts vide Govemment Order Na 61-DMRR&R of 2017 dated 08.08.2017,after seeking concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O. No. A/116(2K)-539 dated 18.07.2017.
Now, therefore, sanction is hereby accorded to the appointment of 198 petitioners detailed In Annexure Wto this Order against the 19 available unfilled posts and 179 created posts subject to the following conditions
- The appointees shall have to join in the concerned Directorates in Kashmir Division within a period of 21 days from the date of issue of this Order failing which the appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio;
- The appointees shall be allowed to join only after production of the following certificates in Original :-
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
i. Category Certificate, if any applicable.
ii. Qualification Certificate and Diploma Certificate, if any.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the J&I( Board of School Education.
- No loan/stipend certificate issued by the Employment Department.
- Health Certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Character Certificate Issued by the District Magistrate.The candidates shall have to submit affidavit duly attested by l" Class Magistrate that in case anything adverse is reported against him, he will forego his appointment and till receipt of Character Certificate, no pay shall be drawn in favour of the appointee.
- Certificate form Relief & Rehabilitation Commissioner (M), Jammu in terms of sub rule (3) of Rule 5 of the Jammu and Kashmir Kashmiri Migrants (Special Drive) Recruitment Rules, 2009 that the appointee is a bonafied migrant.
- The appointee shall have to give an undertaking/Affidavit that he/she has not been appointed and is not working against any post sanctioned for the Kashmir' Migrants under the Hon'ble Prime Minister's Package, prior to this appointment.
- The appointee shall have to execute an agreement in the prescribed from duly attested by Judicial Magistrate as provided in sub rule (5) of Rule 6 of the Jammu and Kashmir Kashmiri Migrants (Special Drive) Recruitment Rules, 2009.
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below