Result Declared for Jammu and Kashmir Combined Competitive Examination
It is notified for the information of all the concerned, that out of the candidates who appeared in the Jammu and Kashmir Combined Competitive Examination, 2014 (Main written Examination) held by the Commission from 11.02.2017 to 27.02.2017, both at Srinagar and Jammu centres, the following candidates, as per the criteria fixed by the Commission, in accordance with Rule 8 & 9 of SRO 387 of 2008 dated 01.12.2008 as amended from time to time, are declared to have qualified for the interview
1. The candidature of above candidates is provisional and shall be subject to scrutiny of original certificates/documents at any time / at the time of interview.
2. The list notified is provisional and is subject to the outcome of writ petition(s) pending before any Competent Court of Law.
3. The above result is Roll Number wise and does in no manner reflect the order of merit of the candidates.
4. The tentative date of commencement of interview is 04.12.2017 and the detailed interview schedule shall be notified separately.
5. Any candidate who has taken the examination and is desirous of undertaking scrutiny of his marks and rechecking of his result in accordance with J&K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examinations) Rules, 2005, may apply to the Commission within one month from the date of declaration of the result (10.10.2017) along with a fee of Rs.100/- per paper through a Demand Draft drawn from any branch of J&K Bank Ltd. in favour of Controller of
Examinations J&K PSC.
The scrutiny shall in no case mean any re-evaluation of the Answer Scripts and would mean rechecking of the totaling of the marks awarded by the Examiner and also if any question has been left unmarked.
Attention Please : Need Govt or Private Job? Click to Install Our Free App to Get Regular Jobs, Notifications, Results, News Updates
Do you Need Your Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below