Revised short list of candidates who have been called for interview for the Post of Junior Assistant : JKSSB
Department : General Administration Department
1. Whereas, Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board in terms of notification 07 of 2015 and item number 660 had invited applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Assistants
2. Whereas, the type test of all the candidates was conducted at NIELIT Srinagar/Jammu
3. Whereas, the Board in terms of notification bearing endorsement No. SSB/Sel/Secy/2017/6879-89 dated 09 Aug 2017 issued a shortlist of candidates for the purpose of interview
4. Whereas, subsequently several representations and e-mails were received from various RBA candidates who could not be shortlisted with a common grievance that they .You are at JkUpdates.have not been shortlisted inspite of having higher type speed than the shortlisted candidates under the OM category
5. Whereas, the matter was examined at length and it was found out that 75 number of candidates i.e (69 belonging to RBA, 04 belonging to OSC and 02 belonging to SC category) indeed had higher type speed than the shortlisted OM candidates and these candidates therefore rightly qualify to be .You are at JkUpdates.shortlisted against the OM quota. Accordingly, after proper scrutiny of records, a revised short list has been prepared which is hereby being notified for the information of all the concerned
6. The revised shortlist of candidates for the post of Jr. Assistant (General Administration Department), State Cadre, Item No 660 Advertised vide advertisement Notification No 07 of 2015 dated 02 Dec 2015 is hereby published as Annexure “A” for information of general public/candidates.
The shortlist published by this Office vide No. SSB/Sel/Secy/2017/6879-89 dated 09-08-2017 is withdrawn as void ab-initio.
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below