Selection list of the candidates for the post of Jr. Scale Stenographer, Finance Department, J&K
Cadre : Divisional Cadre Kashmir
Whereas, the Finance Department vide communication No ET/Estt/154/2012 dated 11.08.2015 referred 18 posts of Jr. Scale Stenographer (Divisional Cadre Kashmir) (0M=09, RBA =04, SC=02, ST=02 & ALC=1) of the J&K Excise and Commercial Taxes (Subordinate) Service to J&K Services Selection Board for selection of suitable candidates; and
Whereas, the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board vide communication No. SSB/Secy/Sel/2017/7321-27 dated 22.08.2017 forwarded a select list /recommendations of 10 candidates (0M=09, RBA =01) for the post of Jr. Scale Stenographer (Divisional Cadre Kashmir).
Now, as recommended by the J&K Services Selection Board, sanction is hereby accorded to the temporary appointment of following 10 candidates as Jr. Scale Stenographer (Divisional Cadre Kashmir) in the Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- in the J&K Excise and Commercial Taxes (Subordinate) Service with immediate effect:
The appointment of the above said candidates shall be subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:-
A The appointees shall report to the Commercial Taxes Department within a period of 21 days from the date of issue of the order.
In case of failure of said appointees to join within the stipulated period, his/her appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio without any further notice.
The appointment including pay, service etc, shall be governed in terms of AK Special
Recruitment Rules, 2015 (590-202 dated 30-06-2015)
- The appointees shall be allowed to join only on production of the following certificates in or
- Academic/Technical Qualification Certificates.
- Matriculation/Date of Birth Certificate.
- Health Certificate Issued by Chief Medical Officer.
- Permanent Resident Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Certificates from the District Industries Centre (SIC) and District Employment & Counseling Centre to the effect that no loan under the self-employment scheme has been taken by the appointee.
- Reserved Category Certificate fin case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
- The appointment of the candidates as Jr. Scale Stenographer shall further be subject to the following conditions:-
The appointees shall give an undertaking duly attested by the First Class Magistrate in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that in case adverse report about his/her character and antecedents is received from Inspector General of Police, (CID), 18,K to whom a reference shall be made by the concerned HoD, the candidate shall have no right to claim his/her appointment as Jr. Scale Stenographer and his/her appointment as such shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-inititi.
lion verification, the certificate(s) produced by the appointees are proved to be fake or forged. the appointment shall be cancelled alrinItlo
The salary of the appointees shall not be drawn and disbursed to him/her unless the satisfactory reports in respect of (i) and (ii) above are received in his/her favour.
- The appointees shall be on probation fora period of 05 years.
- The inter-se-seniority of the appointee shall be strictly as per his/her merit in the select list.
The appointment of the said candidates shall be governed by the "New Pension Scheme as per SRO 400 of 2009 dated 24-05-2009.
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below