JK Bank Associate Revision Strategy & Last Minute Tips
JK Bank has released the admit card for the JK Bank Associate exam 2020. The exam is scheduled to be held on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 9th, 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st of Jan 2021. With just a week left for the examination, it’s high time to revise and practice. We assume that you must have completed your learning phase for the exam and are ready for the revision phase. The importance of revision is twofold. First, it aids you in remembering facts, figures, topics and methodologies that you have covered during your preparation phase. Second, If done properly it helps increase your confidence and reduce anxiety – hence you will be well prepared for your examination. In this article, we would take you through a JK Banking Associate Exam Revision Strategy & Last Minute Tips.
You can also check out Oliveboard’s Complete JK Bank Associate 2020 Crash Course & Mock Tests (website link) which can also be accessed anywhere, anytime from mobile with the help of the Oliveboard app.
JK Banking Associates Exam Revision Strategy & Last Minute Tips
- Start with organising your workspace and your study material. Segregate the not-so-important material from the very-important stuff.
- Make a realistic revision plan for each of the sections of the Exam i.e. English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability. Allow yourself to revise the important rules, formulas, tricks to solve a particular type of question, etc in each of the sections. Some topics might take longer than others. Give appropriate time to a topic as per its importance and relevance to the Exam.
- You can as well make notes if you feel so. Making abridged notes gives you confidence and also helps you scan through them at the last moment on the Exam day.
Now let’s have a look at the section-wise revision strategy & last-minute tips for the JK Bank Associate exam.
Revision Strategy & Last Minute Tips – Numerical Ability
1. We hope that your basics of Numerical Aptitude are clear by now because the solution for a numerical ability question cannot arrive at unless you are thorough with the fundamentals like formulas, short tricks, calculation speed, Tables, etc.
2. The key to excel in this section is the extensive practice of a vast number of questions pertaining to different topics. Practicing will give you an edge over your competitors as it will enhance your calculation speed and also help you in understanding how to solve a particular type of question.
3. In these last few days, take daily mixed question quizzes to enhance your speed.
4. While practicing quizzes, note down important formulas and tricks to solve the question, etc as and when you feel that some formula is important. This will help you revise the formulas.
5. If you feel that you lack in any topic, you can always take topic tests to boost your confidence.
6. To test the level of your preparation for the complete section, take 3-4 sectional tests so that you can feel confident.
Revision Strategy & Last Minute Tips – English Language
- We assume that you must be taking full-length mock tests for the exam. The best strategy would be to revise the English section of the Mock tests.
- Read the questions as well as the solution part provided there. Try to understand the approach towards a type of question as to how that type of questions has to be answered. This activity would definitely help you score better as you have understood the concept behind the question.
- As said,” Practice makes us better“. There can be no substitute for practice. Try taking daily English quizzes available for free on various Exam Preparation portals.
- You can also take Sectional Tests to practice the entire English Language section. This would help you have a strong grip over the subject.
- If you find yourself weak in any particular topic, Topic tests are the best solution for that. Practice a few sets of Reading Comprehension, Para-jumbles, New Pattern Cloze Test, Sentence joining, Fill in the Blanks using topic tests in the last few days.
Revision Strategy & Last Minute Tips – Reasoning Ability
- Now there are no formulas that can be learnt by heart and applied to a particular type of question.
- The key to ace this section is the logical ability to comprehend the question and come to a conclusion.
- Practice daily quizzes for all the topics in the syllabus.
- Take Topic and Sectional Tests.
- Practice a few complete mock tests for the Banking associate exam.
Following the above strategies will make your preparations better but for the best quality of preparation takes the latest pattern mock tests and course for JK Bank Associate provided by Oliveboard. Oliveboard provides complete and all-around preparation materials for Sureshot success. It also provides you the most effective Mock Test Series for the JK Bank Exam 2020 for the post of Bank Associate (Clerk). Here’s what all it includes:
1. 10 Mocks for JK Bank Associate
2. 60 Sectional Prelims Tests
3. 99 Topic Tests
4. GK Tests
Oliveboard’s JK Bank Associate Mock Test – Special Features
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be attempted anytime, anywhere through PC/ App.
- Oliveboard’s intelligent study planner helps you created customized study plans and focus on
your weak areas. The planner will also help you cover your syllabus within the time available.
- Oliveboard’s analytics feature will help you track your progress and improve faster.
This is all from us in this article about the J&K Bank Associate Revision strategy & last-minute tips. Attempt all the sectional & full-length mock tests and get success in one go.
All the Best!
Install JKUpdates App for Android and Iphone
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below