JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Examination Tips
The JKSSB Finance Account Assistant exam is scheduled to be held from 1st June to 10th June 2021. We hope you are following the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Study Plan shared earlier. We just want you to remind all of the few things you need to know before the examination. These may seem obvious, but it’s good to hear someone tell you this before the exam. It gives you the confidence you need to do well in the exam. And, as always we’re here for you with a few important JKSSB Finance Account Assistant tips!
You can also check out Oliveboard’s Latest Pattern Notes, Course & Mock Tests (website link) for the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam which can also be accessed anywhere, anytime from mobile with the help of the Oliveboard app.
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam: How to Attempt the Exam
- No blind guesswork. The number of questions you need to attempt cannot be pre-determined as it is a function of the level of difficulty. Just keep a fine balance of accuracy and speed. Remember that there is a penalty for marking the wrong answer. Therefore, avoid guesswork as much as possible. Accuracy is as important as speed in this exam. Try the elimination method to eliminate 2-3 options before making calculated guesses, and refrain from any blind guesswork.
- Do not get stuck on one question and waste your time. You can always come back to it in case, you have time left.
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam: General Tips
Take Mock Tests
Take mock tests after your preparation to measure your progress. Oliveboard’s Mock tests
would provide you instant feedback in the form of analytics, which will help you determine your
speed & accuracy in solving questions and identify your strong and weak areas. So practice as many mock tests as you can in these last few days.
Do not take it lightly and leave it for the last day. Revise all the concepts, formulas, shortcuts, and tricks so that you don’t forget them. Highlight the important points.
Make a Separate Note
Write the formula, shortcuts, tricks, etc. on a separate paper so that you can quickly go through
it before the exam.
Time is a crucial factor and it is easy to lose track while writing an exam. This is where your
practice will show results. Manage it properly.
Speed and Accuracy
Speed and accuracy is one aspect that would outshine your performance. Practicing daily
would help you in this regard. Try to attempt the maximum number of questions with 100%
accuracy to increase your chances of clearing the cut-offs.
About JK Finance Account Assistant Online Course
- Video Lectures for all 8 sections for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant [Available from
- Notes for all 8 sections for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant
- 10 Mock Tests for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant
- 80 Sectional Tests for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant
Prepare With Oliveboard Study Notes For JK Finance Account Assistant Exam 2020-21
Oliveboard study notes for JK Finance Account Assistant Exam will help you understand or
memorize every minute concept. These notes save your energy and time consumed to prepare
such notes and are an easier way to cover a vast syllabus in less time. Summary Notes For All
Sections Are As Follows:
- JK GK (Get Study Notes Here)
- Accountancy & Book Keeping (Get Study Notes Here)
- General English (Get Study Notes Here)
- Statistics (Get Study Notes Here)
- Mathematics (Get Study Notes Here)
- Economics (Get Study Notes Here)
- General Science (Get Study Notes Here)
- Knowledge of Computers (Get Study Notes Here)
What Do We Have In Cart For You?
- 10 JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Mock Tests
- 50+ JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Sectional Tests
- Complete JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Study Notes
This is all from us in this article JKSSB Finance Account Assistant examination tips. Attempt the best mock tests series and online course provided by Oliveboard.
ALL THE BEST!
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below