JKSSB finance Account Assistant preparation strategy
JKSSB finance account assistant preparation strategy needs to be up to the mark in order to crack the exam. JKSSB has released a total of 972 vacancies for the post of finance account assistant and the exam is going to be conducted from 1st June to 10th June 2021. If you are aiming to crack the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant exam it’s now time to test your preparations. Increase your chances of success with Oliveboard’s JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Mock Tests Series & study notes (website link) & which can also be accessed with the help of the Oliveboard App.
Now, how should one prepare for JK Finance Account Assistant Exam? Well, this article will provide you a section-wise preparation strategy that will help you in your preparations and provide a guided approach.
JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Section-Wise Preparation Strategy
Accountancy and Book Keeping:
We recommend taking the Oliveboard’s Accountancy and Book Keeping Notes as your supplement here. The notes are prepared by the experts keeping in mind all the important bookkeeping and accounting principles. The Accounting and Book Keeping notes touches on all the major topics in accounting and managing a company’s financials. Get Study Notes Here
Start your general economics by spending 10-15 minutes reading any outline or summary provided for the assigned chapter. Most topics are presented verbally, numerically (tables), and visually (graphs). Here is what you should do –
- remember the topic and important terms,
- understand the material presented,
- relate relevant terms to one another, and
- relate each topic to the other topics covered in the chapter.
10 questions are asked from this topic and for the ten questions in Statistics, set aside one to two hours at the same time each day for six days out of the week for studying statistics. Don’t try to memorize formulas and solve as many and different problems and exercises as you possibly can. Important topics can be Measures of Central Tendency, Theory of Probability, Correlation and regression- Concept and simple applications, Demography-Census, its features and functions.
The Mathematics section of the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam includes class XII level mathematics. Any standard textbook on Maths like NCERT/RS Agarwal/RD Sharma should be enough for solving all 10 questions. Practice Important Questions Here
Questions around Fill in the Blanks, One-word Substitution, Phrase Replacement, Error spotting, Spellings & Phrase or Idiom meaning are highly expected in the English language paper. Few other topics you can expect: Synonyms & Antonyms, Phrase/Idiom meaning, Cloze test, Direct & Indirect speech, and Active and Passive voice. Any standard English Grammar book should do the trick here.
The most common topics asked in the computer section for any competitive exam are –
- Computer Basics
- Operating system/software basics
- MS OFFICE
- Programming languages
- Keyboard shortcuts
Now, these 10 questions will take more than 3 minutes to solve. Here is a helpful resource for you – 200 Computer Awareness MCQs.
The general science section tests your basic ability to understand and solve science-related questions. It is to judge your awareness of day-to-day life-based science. The questions are of school level, therefore you need to polish your school-level science for it.
General Knowledge with special reference to J&K UT:
Read the J&K UT related GK from Oliveboard GK Notes or any other reliable publication and closely follow the current affairs in the region. Here are a few e-books to help candidates in J&K general knowledge.
Following the above preparation strategy will make your preparations better but for the best quality of preparations take the latest pattern mock tests and study notes for the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant provided by Oliveboard.
Prepare With Oliveboard Study Notes For JK Finance Account Assistant Exam 2020-21
Oliveboard study notes for JK Finance Account Assistant Exam will help you understand or
memorize every minute concept. These notes save your energy and time consumed to prepare
such notes and are an easier way to cover a vast syllabus in less time. Summary Notes For All Sections Are As Follows:
- JK GK (Get Study Notes Here)
- Accountancy & Book Keeping (Get Study Notes Here)
- General English (Get Study Notes Here)
- Statistics (Get Study Notes Here)
- Mathematics (Get Study Notes Here)
- Economics (Get Study Notes Here)
- General Science (Get Study Notes Here)
- Knowledge of Computers (Get Study Notes Here)
What Do We Have In Cart For You?
- 10 JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Mock Tests
- 50+ JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Sectional Tests
- Complete JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Study Notes
Why Are Oliveboard’s Mock Tests Best?
Let us have a look at the special features provided by Oliveboard after attempting every mock Test.
- JK Finance Account Assistant Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be taken on the Mobile App or PC.
- Tests can be attempted anywhere, anytime.
- Get Oliveboard’s Expert Guidance to improve your score in subsequent Tests.
- Oliveboard’s analytics feature will help you track your progress and improve faster.
- Oliveboard’s intelligent study planner helps you create customized study plans and focus on your weak areas. The planner will also help you cover your syllabus within the time Available.
This is all from us in this article JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Preparation Strategy. The above preparation strategy will surely help you ace the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant exam. Prepare with the best resources provided by the Oliveboard.
ALL THE BEST!
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below