JKSSB Junior Assistant Salary & Job Profile
The government of Jammu and Kashmir- and JKSSB has announced 215 vacancies for Junior Assistant to be recruited in District / Divisional / UT Cadre. It is also important to know what is the salary & other benefits that you will get once selected, and also everything about the job profile.
Read this complete article to be clear on salary, job profile & other benefits for JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam. You can also check out Oliveboard’s Latest Pattern Notes & free mock test (website link) for the JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Exam which can also be accessed anywhere, anytime from mobile with the help of the Oliveboard app.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Salary:
The Junior assistant appointed under the selection process of JKSSB is fixed under the guidelines of the 7th pay commission. The salary differs depending on the level of the department allotted. It is fixed on the level 6,4 and 2. The starting salary of JKSSB Junior Assistant is Rs. 29,200 per month, with the grade pay being Rs. 2400. They are also provided various allowances as per their entitlement.
Salary Components of the Junior Assistant:
Along with the initial salary of Rs. 29200, the Junior Assistant is entitled to various benefits and allowances. Take a look at various components of the salary in the following table:
|Basic Pay||Rs. 360000 (Annually)|
|House Rent Allowance||Rs. 12,400/-|
|Transport Allowance||Rs. 9900/-|
|Other Allowance||Rs. 24000/-|
JKSSB Junior Assistant Job Profile
The successful candidates in the examination are called for document verification. If the Board is satisfied with verification, they will post the Junior Assistants in different divisions of Jammu and Kashmir. The JKSSB Junior Assistant doesn’t have any training or probation period.
Junior Assistants are required to balance between office work and fieldwork. They are directly in contact with the public. Most of the public grievances are handled by Junior Assistants.
- Selected candidates need to possess excellent typing capabilities since they will be required to make various reports, excel sheets, dispatching the notices, recording the data, indexing the files, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual statements, and analysing the data gathered from the field, and much more. Their reports are forwarded to Senior offices based on which the department makes various decisions. Sufficient knowledge of MS Office is required for basic computing, operating system, and others to handle day-to-day activities.
- They should be capable of coping with office work since, along with fieldwork, their presence will be vital in the office.
- Junior assistants are in direct contact with the public, so they should have good communication skills to convey the government policies, procedures, and regulations to enable smooth compliance of the area allotted to them. Average knowledge of English will be sufficient to make reports, write formal letters, and do other workloads.
- Many of the lower-level problems are solved at their level themselves. They should maintain good coordination with office staff.
Junior assistants have good recognition due to their outdoor presence coupled with a good salary and various allowances. It offers reputation from people while addressing your financial concerns. It offers a chance to explore more yet stays stable and permanent with the chances of promotion. No qualification of technical background is demanded in this exam.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Posting:
The candidates selected after the document will be posted in the following Cadre in the Sub Department of Directorate, Animal/Sheep Husbandry and Fisheries, Jammu and Kashmir:
Now as you are clear with the JKSSB Junior Assistant Salary, Job Profile & Other details. It is also important to regularly refer to complete topic-wise notes & practice with quality mock tests. Oliveboard provides complete and all-around preparation for guaranteed success. It also
provides the most effective Mock Test series and the latest pattern study notes for the JKSSB
Junior Assistant exam.
The mock tests provided by Oliveboard for JKSSB Junior Assistant have the following special features:
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be taken on the Mobile App or PC.
- Tests can be attempted anytime, anywhere.
- Oliveboard’s intelligent study planner helps you created customized study plans and focus on your weak areas. The planner will also help you cover your syllabus within the time available.
- Oliveboard’s analytics feature will help you track your progress and improve faster.
Prepare With Oliveboard Study Notes For JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam 2020-21
Oliveboard study notes for JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam will help you understand or memorize every minute concept. These notes save your energy and time consumed to prepare such notes and are an easier way to cover a vast syllabus in less time.
Summary Notes For All Sections Are As Follows:
- JK GK (Get Study Notes Here)
- English Language (Get Study Notes Here)
- Numerical & Reasoning Ability (Get Study Notes Here)
- Basics of Computer Concepts (Get Study Notes Here)
This is all from us in this article JKSSB Junior Assitant salary & job profile. Attempt a free mock test & get complete study notes for JKSSB Junior Assistant exam. Prepare with the best resources provided by the Oliveboard.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below