Advertisement for Class-IV Posts in Social Welfare Department, J&K
Post Name : Class-IV
Last date : 21 Oct 2017
The applicants should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-
However age relaxation in upper age limit in case of reserved Categories is as under in light of Government order No: 971-GAD of 2005 dated: 5-08-2005.
General Category : 37 years
Physically Challenged : 39 years
SC/ST/ALC/RBAJOSC : 40 years
Candidate already in Govt. service/Ex-serviceman 40 years /45 years respectively
Education Qualification for Conductress (Female)
Minimum Matric and maximum 12th from J&K Board of School education or any other recognized board with Cutting & Tailoring diploma from ITI or any other recognized institution.
The aspirants are advised to note that No Weight-age shall be given to qualification above 10+2 years and the selectee/ appointee shall be under the ” NEW PENSION SCHEME” as per SRO-400 of 2009 Dated: 24.12.2009.
Application from duly completed in all respect along with attested copies of following
Posts Details Below
|Post Name||Total Posts||Category Wise Breakup|
documents shall be Submitted in the office of the District Social Welfare Department Reasi by or before 21.10.2017 upto 4.00 PM –
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation diploma)
- Academic Qualification Certificate.
- Marks Certificate of Matric and 10+2 .
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Category Certificate if any ( only one category is to be opted by the candidate)
- Character Certificate from a Gazetted Officer
- Diploma in Cutting and Tailoring.
- No application from shall be entertained or accepted after expire of stipulated period and no postal application shall be accepted after the last date prescribed for receipt of application.
- Honzontal reservation (if applicable) shall be given to the eligible concerned category candidate as per standing rules
- Incomplete application form (s) received shall not be considered and shall deemed to have been rejected.
- The selection committee reserved the right of short list candidate on the basic of merit.
No TA/DA wil be paid for participants in the interview.
Applications on the prescribed format are invited from permanent residents of J&K State belonging to District Reasi for recruitment to the post of Conductress ( Class-IV) as per the breakup given below
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below