Applications are invited for Posts in ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (IUST), J&K
Post Name : Registrar
Salary : 37400-67000 with GP of Rs. 10,000/-
Online applications for the post of Registrar (37400-67000 with GP of Rs. 10,000/-) are invited from the residents of J&K having following qualifications:-
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale’.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000 and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. or
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or
- 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Desirable: Published work on University Administration and experience in handling administration / legal / financial / establishment matters.
Job profile: Registrar is expected to deal with the university administration, keep records of the university, maintain liaison with faculty and staff. He will also perform such of the duties as have been specified in the University Act, Statutes, Ordinances, Rules and Regulations as may be required by the Statutory Bodies and the Vice-chancellor.
Candidates serving in the Government/Semi government or a University fulfilling the above criteria and desirous to serve IUST on deputation basis can also apply. Such candidates shall have to submit an NOC from the current employer for applying for the post alongwith a certificate that the incumbent shall be relieved under rules to serve the IUST in case of selection.
Recently retired candidates who fulfill the above criteria can also apply and may be considered for appointment on contractual basis.
Availability of online forms : 02 Aug 2017 (After 5:00 PM)
Last date of applications : 14 Aug 2107
Interview : 18 Aug 2107
- Deputation/Contract shall initially be for a period of three years extendable upto five years based on performance or till the age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the University, at its discretion, may screen the applications and shortlist the candidates on the basis of qualifications, experience etc to be called for the interview.
GENERAL CONDITIONS/ INSTRUCTIONS.
Candidates are required to apply online through University website www.islamicuniversitv.edu.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
The in-service candidates should forward their application forms through their employer.
The selected candidate shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme. However, this shall not apply in case of Deputation/ Contract basis.
Employee (if any) of IUST, who is governed by Old Pension Scheme.
Hard copy of application form complete in all respects duly supported by attested copies of certificates and testimonials should reach office of the Registrar by or before 14 August, 2017. Applications received after the expiry of the due date will not be entertained.
Candidates will have to produce original documents relating to their qualification, experience etc. at the time of appearing in the interview.
The University reserves the right to defer filling up of post advertised here-in above, without assigning any reason thereof.
The University reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any typographical error etc. before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications, for which the candidates are advised to be in the lookout for announcements on the website: www.islamicuniversity.edu.in
The University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s) at any stage in the process of selection in case any inadvertent mistake is detected even after issue of appointment letter.
No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below