Applications are invited for Posts in United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan – (UNMOGIP)
Post name : Generator Mechanic (GL-4)
Last date : 12 March 2017
Qualifications & Experience : Candidate having minimum qualifications of High school, technical training/ certification relevant to generator/ mechanical/ electrical engineering along with minimum of 3 years of working experience in the field of generator maintenance work and related fields are requested to apply.
Please apply using a UN Application Form (PHP/P.11) that can be downloaded from below link and forward your completed UN PHP application together with cover letter to [email protected] Only applications received on the PHP/P.11 format by last date will be accepted.
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Generator mechanic will carry out the following duties :
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
- Trouble shooting, diagnosing, modifying, and repairing of electronic engine controlled power generators with capacity ranging from 20KVA TO 350KVA;
- Perform preventative maintenance, routine service/ maintenance and inspections on standby generators;
- Trouble shooting, diagnosing and repair of generator automatic transfer switches (ATS);
- Preparations and installation of generators from 20KVA to 350KVA generators;
- Routine check and keep log of the maintenance and service records and refueling of generators in UNMOGIP HQs Srinagar and all the Field Stations;
- Make sure that all works carried out and spare parts used are documented and all records are submitted to the Unit Head on a regular basis;
- Daily and Monthly maintenance check by careful keeping of daily operating log for each generator set