Call Centres Jobs in Kulgam
An international call center is looking for bright young students who speak fluent English. This job is ideal for a student who speaks perfect English and wants to make extra moneyfor from home, especially girls. Preference will given to students of reputed English medium schools like Convent, Mallinson, Burhall, Ayesha Ali Academy, DPS and others.
- Handles incoming phone calls from patients, families, and referring providers
- Makes outbound phone calls to patients to schedule appointments
- Scheduling and confirming appointments for patients
- Update patient demographic and insurance information on the system.
- Maintain a friendly, positive demeanor over the phone
- Verification of insurance as part of the scheduling processes.
- 12th degree or higher is preferred but not must
- Must be able to speak English clearly and professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette
- Computer proficiency; Windows, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
- 1-2 years of customer service or related experience preferred
How to apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] academy
Salary:Based on qualifications and skills 20000-50000 INR per month
For Any Questions: Call/WhatsApp after 3:30 PM. 8825018916
Location: Ayesha Ali Academy (www.aa.academy) KANIPORA, KULGAM 192231
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below