Class IV Recruitment in Revenue Department District Cadre, J&K
In pursuance to Govt. Order No. 735-GAD of 2008 dated 30-05-2008 and Govt. Order No. 731-GAD of 2010 dated 24-06-2010, applications for recruitment to Class —IV (orderly, Chowkidar & Process Server) are invited for Revenue In District Cadre Samba from the permanent residents of District Samba.u r at jk up dates.
Post Name : Class IV
Pay Scale : 4400- 7440 + 1300 GP
Total Post : 15
Applications are Invited for Class-IV posts (District Cadre) in Deputy Commissioner Office Samba as per details given below from the candidate who is/are:-
- A) The permanent residents of District Samba
- B) On 01-01-2017 are not:-
- Below the ago of 18 yrs, and
- Above the age of
- 40 yrs In case of General Category.
- 43 yrs In case of all Reserved Category Candidates
- 42 yrs In case of physically challenged Candidates
- 48 yrs In case of Ex-Serviceman.
- Minimum-Matriculation from recognized
- Maximum 10+2 from recognized Board.
The applicant must attach self attested photo copies of the following certificates/testimonials a long with application form: –
- Permanent Residence Certificate.
- Matriculation Certificate (for date of birth proof).
- Matriculation / 10+2 qualification marks list.
- Reserved category certificates Issued by the competent authority.
- A copy of recent passport size photograph of the applicant duly self-attested and pasted on the application form..u r at jkupdates.
- Character Certificate (from any Gazetted Officer).
- Physically challenged Certificate indicating percentage of disability. If applicable.
- Ex serviceman certificate (in case of Ex-serviceman candidate)
Applicant need to pay Rs 50 as application fee in the form of Treasury receipt under the account head “0070”
How to apply
i) The application form duly filled and completed In all respects should be delivered by hand or by registered post In the office of Assistant Director Employment, Samba against proper receipt.u r at jkupdates.
Reservation rules shall be applicable as per standing norms of the Govt.
The application must to deposited within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement (14-12-2017)
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below