Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019
DELHI POLICE DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE MINISTERIAL IN DELHI POLICE EXAMINATION. 2019
Online applications are invited from Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of temporary Head Constable (Ministerial) (Group ‘C’) in Delhi Police in Level-4 in pay matrix (725500-81100) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government Employees from time to time. They will be governed under Delhi Police Act and Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force and other Acts and Rules applicable from time to time. On appointment they shall be entitled for the pension benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government Services with effect from 01.01.2004:-
Post Name : Head Constable
Total Posts 557
Candidates from all parts of the country fulfilling the following conditions can apply:-
(1) Age as on 01.07.2019:-18 to 25 years for UR/EWS candidates, relaxable for following category of candidates upto the age of:-
- OBC-28 years.
- SC/ST-30 years.
- Persons with Disabilities:- 35 years for UR/EWS (38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST).
- Widow/Divorced Women/Judicially separated women who are not re-married:- 35 years for UR/EWS (38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST).
- Sportsmen/Sportswomen:- 30 years for UR/OBC/EWS (35 years for SC/ST) who have represented State at the National level and country at the International level.
- Departmental candidate of Delhi Police:- 40 years for UR/EWS (43 years for OBC and 45 years for SC/ST) who have rendered 03 years regular and continuous service in Delhi Police.
- For Ex-Servicemen, as per rules.
(2) Educational Qualification:-10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board.
(3) Professional Requirement:-
Speed in English Typing – 30 w.p.m. Or Speed in Hindi Typing – 25 w.p.m.
(i) Furnishing of false information or suppression of any factual information in the application form would be a disqualification for the post.
(ii) In the event of any forgery/falsification of any document(s) being detected at any stage, besides cancellation of candidature, a criminal case will also be registered against the candidate as per law.
How to apply Delhi :
Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website www.delhipolice.nic.in shall be accepted. Application forms sent in any other format shall be rejected.
Fee:- The application fee would be Rs. 100/- (only online). SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications(EQs)/ etc. as indicated above. Candidature of candidates not meeting the eligibility conditions will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice. Candidature of Applicants shall be purely provisional at all stages of the recruitment process.
For details, the applicants are requested to go through Delhi Police website: www.delhipoiice.nic.in. It contains category-wise number of vacancies, eligibility conditions, procedure of filling the form, terms & conditions as well as information regarding various tests like Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT), Typing Test on Computer and Computer (Formatting) Test etc. as prescribed for the post.
Applicants should understand all the information and instructions carefully before applying forthe post.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENING DATE: 14.10.2019
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE: 13.11.2019
Official website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below