GMC Srinagar Research Scientist Job Recruitment 2020.
Applications on the prescribed format (Annexure-A), are invited from the eligible candidates, (Not in Service/Non-PSC), of Kashmir Division for engagement against the following positions on contract basis for a period of (03) months or till COVID-19 pandemic is over, whichever is earlier, for augmentation of COVID testing in the Department of Microbiology Govt. Medical College, Srinagar:
Post name : Research Scientist : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria MD/DNB Microbiology from MCI recognized Medical College/lnstitute. OR Ph.D. Microbiology/Ph.D Biotechnology
Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 50,000
Terms & Conditions:
1) The applicants are advised to enclose with their applications the self-attested copies of under mentioned documents/certificates:-
a) The certificates mentioned in the eligibility criteria column alongwith Marks certificates.
b) Experience Certificate of the Specialty.
c) Research Publication(s), if any, in indexed Journal.
d) Present Residence certificate/Domicile Certificate.
e) Date of Birth Certificate.
2) The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement to the effect that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of three month’s contract. However, abandonment/termination of the arrangement in the Specialty will require one month’s prior notice on either side, failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent, which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on the completion of sanctioned term.
3) In case of large numbers of applications for the aforesaid position, the candidates will be shortlisted for interview or will be put to written test.
4) The applications of those candidates shall be rejected in whose case it will be found that the requisite requirements/documents/marks sheets have not been attached with their application formats.
5) The applications complete in all respects and accompanied with pay in slip for an amount of Rs. 200/- (credited to account No. SB-7655) must reach to the Office of the undersigned w.e.f. 31-10-2020 to 13-11 -2020 up to 1:00 PM.
6) NoT.A/D.A will be paid and no separate call letters will be sent to the candidates at the time of interview.
7) A contact Number must be stated on the application.
Government Medical College, Srinagar 10-Karan Nagar, Srinagar, Kashmir
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE No. 13-GS of 2020 DATED. 31-11-2020
Important J&K GK Questions for JKSSB Class IV & Acc Assistant Exams