Govt Dental College & Hospital Srinagar Recruitment 2020
In view of the nature of emergency services and in the best interest of patient care online applications from the domicile of Union Territory of J&K are invited from the Dental Graduates who have completed their internship from the recognized Dental Institutions and have valid registration with the Dental Council for the tenure post of full-time House Surgeons for a period of “ONE YEAR” on consolidated stipend as per norms in the following disciplines
The application process shall be completed/ submitted in the ONLINE mode only. In this regard, applicants are directed to visit the official website of this institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org) for submission of their application forms. The applicants are advised to upload the following documents duly self-attested. The applicants are also advised to upload the fee receipt after depositing fee in any J&K Bank Branch.
The applicants can apply online upto 6th June, 2020 (03:00 PM).
The link will be available from 16-05-2020 to 06-06-2020 upto 03:00 PM.
List of documents to be uploaded:
01. Date of Birth Certificate.
02. 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Final Year Marks Cards.
03. Internship completion certificate.
04. Attempt Certificate.
05. BDS Degree/ Provisional Certificate.
06. Domicile Proof.
07. Valid Dental Council Registration Certificate.
08. Upto date Renewal of Dental Council Registration Certificate.
09. Merit certificate. (If any)
10. Certificate of extra-curricular activities/sports, if any issued by the competent authority. (If any)
11. Certificate of prizes, medal, honors, national scholarship, awards etc. (If any)
12. Undertaking in the shape of Affidavit duly attested by the 1st Class Magistrate that he/she has not done House Job in any Institution (in any specialty) and shall not involve himself/herself in any strike.
The date for examination of House Job shall be notified separately and will also be available on official website of this institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org).
The requisite fee for House Job is Rs. 500/- for each specialty.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The engagement of House Surgeons shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
01. The Selection of House Surgeons in Govt. Dental College, Srinagar shall be in order of preference as given hereunder:
a). Dental Graduates from Govt. Dental College, Srinagar.
b). Dental Graduates other than Govt. Dental College, Srinagar but domicile residents of UT of Jammu & Kashmir.
02. The applicant who is interested to apply for more than one specialty shall have to apply for each specialty giving the orders of preference specialty-wise.
03. Application form deficit of any of the above certificates will not be entertained.
04. The House Surgeons will be whole timer and will be non-practicing.
05. During their tenure as House Surgeons they will be governed by the J&K Govt. Service conduct rules.
06. During tenure as House Surgeons, they shall not be entitled to any kind of leave except casual leave for fifteen days only. The House Surgeons availing excess leave during the period of House Job shall have to repeat the same in
his/her own interest without any stipend only on compassionate grounds if authorities are satisfied and after obtaining prior permission from the Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College, Srinagar.
07. The House Surgeon selected will be allowed to avail casual leave only after they earn such leave during the period of House Job.
08. The services of the House Surgeons shall be terminated by the Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College, Srinagar, without prior notice as and when their work and conduct is reported to be’ unsatisfactory by the Head of
the Department or any officer with whom they are working. The House surgeon, shall not be allowed to take part directly or indirectly in any strikes on any pretext, in such event any house surgeon if found involved in such practice, his/her house job shall be deemed to have been cancelled with immediate effect without any further notice.
09. The stipend for one month will be kept withheld and will be paid only after successful completion of full tenure of House Job.
10. Doctors who have already done House Job or left mid-way need not to apply.
11. No TA or DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the written Examination.
12. The applicants are required to submit hard copy (Original) of an uploaded affidavit duly attested by the 1st Class Magistrate in this Institution at the time of examination.
13. The House Surgeons selected in various departments will be put on Emergency duties in the Hospital on rotational basis as per the roaster issued by Head of Department Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar. Strict action under rules will be taken against those who do not attend the duties as per roaster.
14. No experience certificate shall be issued if the candidate does not complete his/her tenure.
GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL SHIREEN BAGH, SRINAGAR
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
PHONE NO: 0194 – 2504701, 0194 – 2504702.
FAX NO: 0194 – 2504703.
JKSSB Govt Jobs - Check Updates
Bank Jobs, IBPS, All Banks Updates
Jammu & Kashmir News Check All Latest News from J&K
Government Jobs, Private Jobs - Check All Jobs Updates
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below